Chp.3 Meeting New People

-AUTHOR POV-

(NOTE: This Svtfoe fan made story will takes place in Season 4)

And so, as we left off, (YN) has came to earth thanks to his parents, he came to earth to create good memories, and start off a new life here on earth, all he needed to do is live with someone and watch him over...thanks to the school principal, Skeeves, he told (YN) to the direction of two students he was suppose to keep an look out in him...but seemed like they weren't in school after all...so he goes walking down to the house and find one that has a huge castle loft on the side of the house...minutes goes on as of right now, it was evening already, 7pm, as (YN) soon caught something his attention, a house that has a castle loft, just like the principal said...

(YN): Heh, well would you look at that. I found it. Sheesh, does the parents even let this happen? Oh well, we'll see. Come on Gasters, we're almost here.

And so, he goes walking to the house as he then enters the property, soon walking to the door...as he does, he then knocks on the door twice, as he does, he hear footsteps as the door opens too, a lady with puffy waist length hair tied up in a pony tail, green eyes, red lipsticks, light skin tone, and wears an orange shirt with pink ruffles around the sleeves and neck, an olive skirt, and brown sandals. She also wears a black bracelet on her left ankle.

Lady: Oh hello there young man, how can we help you?

(YN): Hi, uhm...I was sent here to-

Suddenly, a huge buff man with dark brown eyes, brown hair, black mustache, tan skin, wearing a yellow shirt, dark grey pants, and some yellow shoes...

Man: Honey, who was knocking? Oh, hello there, how can we help you??

(YN): *Oh boy...here goes* Ahem. Hey, my name is (YN) (LN), and I came from another dimension called Undertale, I came to earth cause I have to live off a better life and start a new one with good memories and I was told that someone here has also came from another dimension and became friends with someone here in this house and lives here as well and...well I need someone to look after me and live somewhere, so-

Suddenly, both the lady and man, parents I should say, gave off a excited smile on their faces...which made (YN) looked confused...

(YN): Eh...Whats wro-

Mom/Dad: YAAY!!! Another Dimensional friend!

(YN): ....what?

Mom: Please, come inside! You are welcome to stay with us!

(YN): W-Wait really??

Dad: Of course! Our house, is your house!

(YN): Oh. Sweet. *That went well I guess...😅* Oh but...my suitcase won't be able to fit in this door.

Dad: Oh don't worry son. We have a back door, maybe it'll fit over there.

(YN): Oh, nice.

Mom: But, how in the world you were able to carry those heavy suitcase all by yourself??

(YN). Oh don't worry. I had a little help to carry them for me.

Mom: Really?

(YN): Yup, Gasters.

(YN)'s two Gaster Blasters appeared as the Mom and Dad witness to see them...and were a bit scared an surprise to see that...

Mom: O-Oh my!

Dad: Th-Thats pretty impressive son!

(YN): Yup, okay you two, let's go around the house.

And so, (YN) and his Gasters walked around the house as they arrived at the back, as he then notices a glass slide door that'll fit his suitcase inside, and especially his Gaster Blasters going in as well. Soon they entered the house, the Gasters dropped his suitcase on the floor as (YN) witness to see the house inside, so big as well as he sat down at the couch...