Chp.6

-AUTHOR POV-

As we left off, (YN) has defeated and killed Ludo's monsters as he was now got his focus on him, starting him down with a smile on his face as Ludo started shaking and sweating in fear...

Ludo: H-H-How...!? How in the hell you defeated my monsters!?! I-Impossible!

(YN): Hehe. What can I say. You mess with me, I mess your buddies up. Now...it's your turn to have a bad time.

Ludo started to back away slowly while holding the magic book he stole from Star, as he does, he quickly turns around and tried to run away, but then suddenly, (YN)'s two Gaster Blasters already appeared in-front of Ludo as the two started to savagely growl at him, which caused him to to sweat and shake more fear...soon he then hears footsteps from behind as he slowly turns around and notices (YN) appearing near him...

(YN): If I were you you, I would give up already. Try fighting my Gasters and you'll end up being their chew you

Ludo: S-Stay back! I'm warning you!! I have a wand and I'll hurt you badly with it!

(YN) then took a step front as Ludo then blasted a beam on his wand towards (YN)...but he then misses knowing (YN) vanished...and soon appearing behind Ludo.

(YN): Boo.

Ludo: AAAAAAAH!!!!

Ludo trip back as he drops the magic book and yet tried crawling away from (YN), but yet the Gasters soon appeared behind him again as they growl at him again...(YN) stare at Ludo with a smile on his face still...

Ludo: J-Just who the hell are you!?!

(YN) suddenly grabbed onto Ludo's shirt, picks him up as he then stares him down with his left eye glowing and says...

(YN): You're nightmare, hehe.

(YN) soon was about to destroy Ludo as he summoned some bones and was gonna stab him...until he then heard Star's voice yelling...

Star: Wait! Don't!

(YN)'s eyes went back to normal as he then heard her voice...soon Star and Marco appeared and try to stop (YN) from trying to go too far...

Star: H-Hey! That's enough! Don't kill him. Just let him go.

(YN): Let him go?? You can't be serious. After what he did and his monsters did to you two? Especially what they were gonna try to do to you??

Star: I know what he did and his sick monsters, but don't kill him. He doesn't deserve to die, his monsters only.

Marco: Yeah dude, so can you please let him go? That's kinda too far if you kill him. Besides, we only chase him for something he stole.

Star: Yeah, which is my magic book. So...can you let him go?

(YN) soon thought about it...and stared at Ludo...as he does...he then lets him go as he then grabs the book on the floor...

(YN): I'll be taking this.

Ludo was shaking in fear as he started crawling back as he said...

Ludo: Y-You bastard!! Don't think you've seen the last of me!!! I-I'll be back soon enough! And this time...I'll have company on my side!!

(YN) then stares at lido with his glowing left eye with a smile on his face, scarring Ludo away as Ludo grabbed his dimensional scissors, opens a portal and enters as the portal closes afterwards...

Marco: Damn. You scared him off good.

(YN): Eh. Always works to scare off the enemies I face. Anyways...I think this book belongs to you.