Chp.5 Let's Have A Bad Time

-PLAY THEME SONG-

Ludo: Monsters Attack!!!

(YN): Hehe, let's have a bad time then!

-AUTHOR POV-

And so, Ludo demand his monsters to go and kill (YN), soon the monsters started charging at (YN) as (YN) was still standing there, smiling still as the monsters leaped and tried swinging their claws at him, but as they did, (YN) suddenly vanished and appeared behind them...

(YN): Hehe, miss me.

Some of the monsters started charging at (YN) and tried swinging their claws and punches at him, (YN) suddenly was so quick that he was dodging their claw and punch attacks with an ease, and yet, he's still having his hands on his pockets and still smiling will still dodging...

(YN): Aw come on you slow pokes. Can't keep up with me?

The monsters continue to try attacking (YN) as (YN) just kept on dodging...soon then...Star was trying to wake Marco still...but then also notices while looking at (YN)...she notices how quick he was and yet he's not even taking a single hit from them...

Star Mind: W-Woah..! He's so fast, yet those monsters didn't even lay a single finger on him...just who is this guy??

Suddenly, Marco was already waking up...

Marco: *Coughs*O-Oh man..what happened-

Star: Marco! *Hugs Marco* Your awake! You got me worried!

Marco: I-I know, sorry Star...H-Hey! Your clothes! What happen-

Star: It's okay. Don't worry about it. I'm fine. Here, let me fix up your wounds.

Suddenly, Marco then notice the fight between (YN) and the monsters...

Marco: H-Hey Star! Who's that?!

Star: He's the one that saved us...I don't know how or where he came from...but I'm just glad he saving us. Here, hold still, let me heal you up.

While Star starts to use her magic to heal up Marco's wounds, (YN) then was still in a fight against Ludo's monsters as he kept on dodging their attacks is like nothing, and yet stilling giving off that smile on his face and hands in his pockets, Ludo was getting irritated and annoyed already...

Ludo Mind: Nrrrgh!!! This is worthless!! How is this bastard so quick and yet not even tired!?! He hasn't even got any damage from my monsters! Just who the hell is he!? This is is just wasting my time!

In the fight, (YN) was still dosing the monsters attack, and yet he started to tease them for a bit...

(YN): Wow. Not a single scratch on me yet? You guys are really lame.

The monsters started to get really aggressive as they sped up their attacks, and yet (YN) still dodges them...

(YN): Hehe. Trust me guys. I can do this all day, the more you take this fight seriously, the more serious I'll get. I mean come on you guys call these attacks!? All your doing is swinging punches like whatever, be more aggressive and-

Suddenly, one of the monsters appeared behind (YN) as it then swings its claws towards him, (YN) soon dodges...but then again...he then got scratch from his left side rod his face as he leaps away from the monsters...

Star: O-Oh no! He got hit!

Marco: Shit! He's gonna get himself hurt if he keeps fighting those monsters!

Ludo: Hahahahaha!!! Well someone was being too cocky! What you gotta say now!?!

(YN) touches the search he got on his face, and then felt the wound as he looks at his hand, as the wound started to spill blood....

Ludo: Well now?! What you gotta say now!?

(YN) stood quiet...as he suddenly then smiles still and yet he started chuckling...

Ludo: H-Hey!! What's so funny you!? You do realize you're gonna die already right?!?

(YN): Hehehe...all that just for a single blood drop?Heh, now your getting serious...and just for that...I'm serious now.

(YN) left eye color started glowing again as this time, he then started smiling again...

Star: His eye is glowing again??

Marco: Wh-What does that mean??

Star: ...I don't know, but I guess it means that he's gonna get serious now.

Ludo: Enough of this! Monsters, end this now!!

The monsters screamed as they all started charging at (YN)...(YN) suddenly take his both hands out from his pockets as he then clenches them both, and suddenly, he squats down and then after, he flies towards the monsters with such speed as the hen tackles all the monsters down, as he does, two monsters got up as they run towards him, soon (YN) suddenly summoned a bone in his hand as he swings it towards one monster's chin up, all the way as it then pop out from the head, taking one monster out, and then (YN) leaps towards the other monster as he then swings a powerful kick to its face, knocking out the monsters head as it soon started to spill lots of blood out, soon (YN) ending up killing 2 monsters, there was 10 left only as four of them started rushing towards him, soon (YN) pointed his two fingers up, as he then somehow summoned lots of bones, and the pointing his fingers at the four monsters coming at him, as the bones he summoned started going straight towards them, the four monsters then started getting stabbed by the bones (YN) summoned, they were getting stabbed by them, eyes, head, heart, chest, gut, every body of theirs were getting stabbed and soon the four monsters dropped dead...

Ludo: Wh-What?! M-My monsters half of them are dead!?! Impossible!! You Idiots! Don't let this bastard kill you that easily! Stop fooling around and kill him right now!!

And so, there were 6 monsters left as three of them go after (YN) from behind, (YN) knew they were behind as he then turns around and charges at them, soon he then leaps towards a monster, grabbing its head and slamming him to the ground as he then jumped up and then kick the other two monsters towards their faces...after that, he then backed away as the three monsters got up and goes after him, soon (YN) suddenly points his palm at at them, soon suddenly, the three monsters stopped for a moment, like if they were frozen, and yet they were by (YN)'s power somehow, (YN) then lifts his palm up as he started lifting the three monsters as well...soon he smiled and said...

(YN): Crush.

(YN) clenches his hand as he then crush the three monsters into pieces, as blood started sparring everywhere...and so...there were now 3 monsters left to deal with as they soon started charging at (YN)...this time (YN) suddenly put his hands onto his pockets and yet, he just stood there with his eyes close, smiling still...

Star: H-Hey! Look out!! Move out of the way!!

Marco: Hey move!!

Star and Marco try warning him, but somehow he was still standing there still...and then, as soon the three monsters got near to (YN), two of his Gasters appeared and charge to the monsters...soon the two Gasters started killing the monsters with its sharp teeth, like if they were like savage wild dogs...after that, The Gasters finished off the last remaining monsters as (YN) did he'd them off all by himself...

(YN): Hehe. Good job you two.

The Gasters then stocked their tongues out, knowing they were happy of what they did, like if they were dogs...

(YN): Alrighty then. Now that that's out of the way...

(YN) then turns his body around as he then has his focus on Ludo...Ludo suddenly started to sweat and shake nervously a bit as (YN) says...

(YN): Now, it's your turn.

-END OF CHAPTER 5-