Chp.9 Bonestrousle Fight

-PLAY THEME SONG-

And so, Star and Marco were gonna have to deal with a fight against Undyne and Papyrus....soon Undyne charges at Star as Star goes rushing at her as Star uses her magic to fight off Undyne...

Star: Rainbow fist punch!

Star uses some magic punches against Undyne, Undyne started to dodge them with an ease and blocking some with her spear...soon Star manages to hit Undyne straight or her face...

Undyne: Heh, not bad. But it'll take more than that to take me down!

Star: Nrrrgh! Glitter Blast!

Star started blasting sharp glitters towards Undyne as she yet jumps above the blasts and yet throwing her spear at Star as Star moves out of the way...as she did, She notices Undyne tossing some knives at her as Star dodges them, but one of the knives maange to cut Star on her cheek...she touches it and can feel the blood...

Star: You bitch!

Undyne: Hehe! Careful sweetie, get hit by those knives and you'll have to scream in pain.

Star: Nrgh!!!

While Star and Undyne were fighting against each other, Marco had to deal with Papyrus, as Papyrus started tossing bones that he summoned towards Marco as Marco started dodging them with an ease....

Papyrus: Shoot! My attack is doesn't seem to be working! Perhaps I shall use my ultimate weapon!

Marco: HYYAAAHHH!!!

As Marco was rushing towards Papyrus and trying to hit him...Papyrus pulls out a little water gun and shoots water at Marco's face...

Marco: H-Hey!

Papyrus: Blast! My ultimate water shooter weapon doesn't seem to be affected against the human! Very well then! I have another one trick on my sleeves that will manage to take you down human! And it has to do with my legs!

Marco: Whatever it is, bring it on then!

Papyrus: Very well then! You asked for it! ......RUN AWAY!!!!

Marco: What?! Heh get back here!

Papyrus Mind: Excellent! He's about to fall into my trap any second now!

As Papyrus stopped running away, he turns around as he summoned some bones underground and trying to hit Marco below with them, Marco notices them as he dodges them away and avoid them...sverval kept on rising and trying to hit him from below...until he notiecs the horns that were summoned were now above him as Papyrus manage to strike the bones towards Marco...Marco manages to avoid them still, and yet he mange to kick one home towards Papyrus and hit him straight to his face...

Papyrus: Ow! Blast!

Marco goes rushing to Papyrus and lands a kick towards his gut, as Papyrus was brought down to his knees to the ground as Marco got him with a headlock...

Marco: Got you know bastard! Give it up now!

Papyrus Mind: C-Crap! He's got me! Quick Papyrus use your instincts!

..
.
.
.
Papyrus used his quick instincts...as he then bites Marco's arm...

Marco: OW! Son of a-Mother-

Marco punches Papyrus as Papyrus backs away from Marco...

Papyrus: O-Ow! You punched me in the face!

Marco: You bit my arm!

Papyrus: You PUNCHED me in the face human!

Marco: YOU BIT MY FUCKING ARM!

Papyrus: Yeah well it now makes it even-does that mean I win?

Marco: ...Yes! Yea you did!

Papyrus: *gasp* I did?! What did I win?!

Marco: Another kick!

Papyrus: ...That doesn't make-

Marco: HYAH!!!

Marco lands a kick towards Papyrus face as Papyrus recovers from that kick and continues fighting off Marco...then we go back to Star and Undyne, the two were still going at it as Star started shooting rainbow blasts towards Undyne as Undyne kept on blocking and dodging the blasts, she then charges at Star and try swinging her spear towards her, Star dodges her swings as she manages to grab her spear with her magic hands...

Star: This isn't over! We won't give up!

Undyne: Sorry to break it sweetie, but it has to, if not we won't get our reward from Ludo.

Star: Just what did Lido even told you two?! What does he want from us now?!

Undyne: Well all we know is he wants us to look for you two  and fight...and also he said something about a book spell to take away from ya. So that's the deal.

Star: *Knew it! Ludo muatve hired them to come and steal the spell book away from me!* Well guess what lady, you're not gonna get that book and take it away from me! Not on my watch!

The two backed away as Star soon turns herself into her butterfly form...

Undyne: A butterfly?! Ha! What you're gonna do, poison me?!

Star: Take this!

Star's hand started to glow as she blasted a huge magic beam towards Undyne as Undyne manages to block that beam with her spear...but the beam was so strong it was fighting off Undyne....soon the beam manages to take the advantage against Undyne as the beam just her and sends her flying crashing towards the bushes...

Papyrus: Undyne!

Papyrus goes over to help Undyne out...

Papyrus: Undyne! You okay?!

Undyne: I-I'm fine, thanks Paps.

Soon, Marco and Star got together and we're standing in front fo them...Undyne grabbed her spear as she and Papyrus got into their battle position...

Undyne: We will get our reward!

Papyrus: And complete our mission successfully! Nyehehe!

Star: No the two won't! I won't let you!

Marco: Yeah, even if we need to keep figuring you two, there's no way we'll let you!

Undyne: Alrighty then mates, let's go for round 2 then!

Papyrus: Yeah!

Star: Let's go Marco!

Marco: Right!

And so, the four were about to go at it again...as Star and Marco won't let them take whatever they were here for...until suddenly...

-STOP THEME SONG-

(YN): Guys?

(YN) has returned...

Marco: (Y-YN)! You're back! Oh thank god!

Star: Yeah! We need your help now! Help us beat these two-

Undyne: W-Wait! (Y-YN)?! Is that you mate?!?!

Star/Marco: H-Huh?!?

Papyrus: B..B-Brother?!?

Star/Marco: Brother?!?

-END OF CHAPTER 9-