Chp.11 The Foreshadow Dream

-AUTHOR POV-

It was night still, midnight I should say, 3am of the night, everyone was asleep, Marco, his parents, Star, her puppies...and (YN) as well in his room...he was in a sleep pose where he seems to be in a comfortable position spot....but...he won't be too comfortable....as we now go zoom in to him, towards his head and inside his mind...as everything turned dark...and suddenly..a bright light appear and was somehow hitting (YN) to his eyes as he started waking up, opening his eyes...he covered his eyes to see what was the light for...as he then stood up...he realizes that...he was somehow in...was in a park..?? Filled with humans, parents playing with their kids, having fun and putting a smile on their faces...

(YN): What the??? I'm...at some sort of...park??

He then stood up...as he looks around and walks as well and observing around as well...

(YN): ...Okay...so I wanna know...where am I and what is this place?

Suddenly, he then surprisingly sees his friends, Star and Marco...

(YN): Is that...Star and Marco??

Marco: Yo (YN)! Over here!!

Star: (YN)! Glad to see you! Come, we were about to eat some ice cream!

(YN): ...O-Okay then.

(YN) at first wanted to tell them what was going on...but all he can do is play along and walk over Star and Marco as he then sat down between them...

Star: Here (YN), I got you a blueberry ice cream.

(YN): Heh, thanks, even everything for me Ah as to do with blue.

Star: Hehe, yeah.

Marco: Guys, Isn't it wonderful? To be out here on this beautiful day, on a sunny day and eating some good ice cream? And hanging out? This is that feeling.

Star: Yup, what about you (YN)?

(YN): Hm?

Star: What do you think about this??

(YN): Oh...well, I guess it's pretty cool, and well...it is fun to hanging out with you two as well.

Star: Yeah...well, for me...it's more fun hanging out with you.

(YN): O-Oh, really?

Star: Hehe, of course silly, having you here on earth and being friends with you was something I wanted, you're funny, cool and chill. I mean sure Marco is very first friend...but you...you're different, and whatever it is...I want this to keep it up.

Marco: Yeah, we want you with us here on earth (YN), and be our friend forever till the end.

(YN) closed his eyes as he started teasing his ice cream, and sighs afterwards as he also can feel the freshness of the air...and smiles from the positive words he got from Star and Marco...

(YN): Hehe, you know what guys? I agree with you, it was the best idea for me to come to earth, and meet you two, and becoming friends with....y-you...?!

Suddenly....
.
.
(YN) notices Star and Marco weren't there sitting with him...especially the people in the park...it was lonely already...wind gusting the leaves....and oddly very very quiet....

(YN): Wh-What the?! Guys?!? Marco?!! Star!!!???! Anyone?!?

(YN) dropped his ice cream to search for them and the people...and yet...no one was even being seen...it's as if they suddenly disappear...

(YN): Guys!!! Marco!! Star!!! Where are you two?!? Answer me!!

???: Hehehe *chuckling*

And then suddenly....he then heard a chuckle, echoing as he turns around and finds out who was laughing....suddenly, he then sees a figure coming to his direction...