Chp.2 Heading To Earth

-AUTHOR POV-

-THE NEXT DAY-

The next day, it was morning in Undertale. Soon (YN) was waking up due to the sun hitting his eyes from his windows, he got up from his bed and close the curtains as he goes back laying down on his bed...

(YN): This...sucks.

Suddenly, he heard his door knocked...

(YN): Yeah?

Toriel: (YN)? Sweetie, are you awake already?

(YN): Yeah...I guess...

Toriel: Good. Can we come in?

(YN): "We"?

Toriel then enters the room, soon his father, Asgore came inside as well alongside with Toriel...

(YN): Dad?? What's going on??

Toriel: Son, your father and I have been talking last night. And we've been thinking...what if you start a new life? You know, go out there, start your own life, and create good memories.

(YN): Huh?

Asgore: Son, we cannot bear to see you like this anymore. We have been worried since you started being like this. But not to worry lad, cause your mother and I have an idea how to solve this.

(YN): ...and that is?

Toriel/Asgore: We'll be sending you to another dimension.

(YN): Wait what?!?

(YN) fell off from his bed as he heard the shocking news...

(YN): Come again?

Toriel: That's right. Your father and I agreed to send you to another dimension so you can start yourself. A new life on your own.

Asgore: And this dimension we will be taking you have lots of fun, kind and innocent people and lots of enjoyable areas you can enjoy. The name of the dimension is called Earth.

(YN): Earth?

Toriel: Yes, Earth. You will love it there sweetie. You'll make new friends, new memories...

Asgore: And not only that, we will have someone to look after you.

Toriel: So, what do you say honey?

(YN): New dimension? New life? Create memories?...I don't know...I mean...what about you guys?

Asgore: Oh don't you worry about that sonny boy. You can visit us anytime you want.

Toriel: That doesn't mean you'll leave us for ever, it's for your own good sweetie, your old enough to move on and start a new life.

(YN) then started to think about it...knowing how horrible it was to have his life here in his home dimension, and knowing that maybe...it can be a good idea to start a new one in a new dimension...

(YN): Hmmm. Okay, I guess I can try.

Asgore: Exactly my boy!

Toriel: You will love it sweetie. Thanks for understanding us (YN).

(YN): Heh, anytime mom.

Asgore: Alrighty then! I'll get the guard to get your stuffs packed and ready to go.

(YN): Cantbi do it myself?

Toriel: Yes...but...

Asgore: First, you need a shower lad, you stink more than goblin who hasn't no idea what the word shower means.