Chp.1

-AUTHOR POV-

One day, in a dimension called Undertale, where both humans and monsters live all togther in peace. Back then, a war was broken between the two of them, but ended up with truce of not hating each other due to their race. Knowing living together will be more peace. As the king and Queen, Toriel and Asgore rulers of Undertale kept this dimension safe and strong and living in peace as well with their two beloved sons, Papyrus and (YN). Papyrus was off on his missions with his partners, Undyne. As for (YN)...not so good for him at all. (YN) has failed his school a few times, and his girlfriend ended up cheating on him...he has been heartbroken after she left him with another boy...and also...he wasn't too happy to seem he has failed his classes few times. One day, it was nighttime, 9pm, he was at his room, at Queen Toriel's and King Asgore's castle, (YN) was in his room, looking at his ceiling with a poster of a rock band, still depressed until his mother enter his room and knocking on the door...

Toriel: (YN) sweetie? Are you still up??

(YN): ...yeah.

Toriel: May I come in for a minute??

(YN): ...sure.

Toriel enters the room and notices a bucnh if trash laying around the floor and plates at the counter of the drawer...

Toriel: Oh honey. You barely eat some of the dishes I made for.

(YN): Sorry mom...I'm just not that hungry nowadays...

Toriel: Well, why not cheer yourself up with some puns of yours?? Your always seem to enjoy yourself with some puns...

(YN): I'm not in the mood mom...I'm just...not myself.

Toriel then started to feel bad for him as she then started walking to him and sat down next to him on his bed...

Toriel: Sweetie, listen Im very sorry for what happen to you between your relationship with you and that girl. I knew shes wasn't right for you...always so sassy...with a naughty attitude and nothing but a arrogant piece of-

(YN): Woah Mom! You said enough.

Toriel: Sorry. I got a little carried away.

(YN): ...right.

Toriel: Look honey. Not only did she ruined your relationship, but she also made you ruin the chances of passing your classes and look what happen...

(YN): I know I know mom. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have listen to you and dad. I was being an ass with you two and not listening to you two, she was also a bitch and-

Toriel then pulls (YN)'s ear...

(YN): Ow Ow Ow Ow! Mom what did I say?!

Toriel: Language young man!

(YN): O-Oh. Sorry. My bad.

Toriel: Mmhmm. Look. What your father and I want from you is to stop being on this mood and go outside and find something useful for the mean time.

(YN): Honestly mom...there's nothing for me to do here to continue with my life after what I had been through. Besides, Papyrus is lucky to be himself, he gets to enjoy his life on some boring quests with Undyne. And im here stuck...with nothing. So...can you please leave me alone...I just wanna be alone...again...please.

Toriel: *sighs* pkay sweetie. But at least do me a favor and clean up your room?

(YN): I will mom.

Toriel then kisses (YN) on the forehead as she then started exiting his room and shuts the door slowly. She started walking over to the hallway as she makes her way downstairs as she arrives at her humongous living room and then walks over to a room where her husband, King Asgore was on a chair, reading a book besides the chimney as he realizes Toriel...

Asgore: Ah Toriel.

Toriel: Hey my love.

Asgore places the book on the shelf, gets up from the chair as he walks over to Toriel and hugs her and giving her a kiss...

Asgore: Have you talked with the lad??

Toriel: Yes. So far he's still in such sad mood still.

Asgore: *sighs* oh (YN). There must be someway we can help him out. He's been like this almost a year...and thats pretty impressive. But still its not good for him to be like this forever he barely leaves his room and didn't bother going with Papyrus.

Toriel: I know Asgore, but we did everything we can to cheer him up...and still nothing. I don't know what else we can do. I can't see him like this anymore.

Asgore then backs up as he then walks over to the chimney as he started thinking...and suddenly, a light bulb hit him..

Asgore: Aha!

Toriel: What is it dear??

Asgore then walks over to the book shelf as he started looking for a book, and so he did. He then took out this huge book like the size of a dictionary. The book was called "Dimension"

Toriel: Dimensions??

Asgore: Of course my love. Here's what I have in plan. I can look up on other Dimensions here on this book and we can choose one to send out son to stay there and start a new life.

Toriel: What?! Are you sure its a good idea Asgore?? Some dimension can be very dangerous to be.

Asgore: Don't worry honey. As of matter of fact, I have just found one that is not dangerous and its safe and very peaceful like ours for (YN). The dimension is called Earth.

Toriel: Earth??

Asgore: Yes my dear. Hear this; Earth is a home planet provides with life and protects people from space. Anyone who comes to earth becomes their home planet, a world unlike any other. Earth is fill with such joy, peace, and love. Perfect to send (YN) there. Don't you agree my love??

Toriel: Hmm Earth does sound pretty interesting. And I've heard there's humans with such good personalities as well.

Asgore: Of course honey. So what do you think???

Toriel: Very Well Asgore. Earth will do.

Asgore: Very well. You see, I knew your muscular handsome husband will always come up with a plan

Toriel: *blushes* oh you. I'll tell (YN) tomorrow at the very morning.

Asgore: Very well then honey.

And So Asgore and Toriel were happy to know that they will send their son to another dimension to start off a new life and hopefully it'll work....

-END OF CHAPTER 1-