philepè x reader angst

TW! Mentions of sewer slide

Y/n pov
I woke and said "EWWWW SCHOOL" and brushed her cute and quirky h/c hair. I thought to myself "Bro I'm looking too cute and quirky for life rn" I then proceeded to do an anime girl run with a piece of toast in my mouth I then ran in to the hottest boy at school, philepè. Philepè is a hot blonde haired most people thought he was scary but y/n didn't care he was EXTREMELY HOT. "Watch were the fuck pp your going!" Y/n knew when he said it. It was filled with love.

"S-sorry 🥺👉👈"  y/n said all cute and quirky and ran away. Y/n ran away all cute and quirky like and see her best friend Charlotte. y/n explained how she ran into her crush philepè. Charlotte told y/n she didn't give a fuck about y/n's love life and y/n of course (ugh I wanna kill myself for writing this) was cute and quirky and was a baddie so didn't care about Charlotte's opinion. Y/n (I feel sorry for the people reading this as their actual name)then proceeded to go to class extra baddie like. Y/n was new to the school so she got to class and the teacher told her to sit next to............................ philepè. Y/n's heart dropped.

In the middle of class a piece of paper landed on y/n's desk. She opened the paper and it said "ayo mate lets go out for dinner later" ahhh philepè wanted to meet someone as cute and quirky as her it was so crazy to think about.

After school y/n went home and got ready for their date y/n wanted to look really cute and quirky (I hate myself) so she put on the cutest and quirkest outfit.

Y/n arrived but didn't see philepè anywhere she waited a few minutes. Then and man wearing a beanie and a bomber jacket approached her with what seemed to be a fox insisting they don't come over. Y/n was really confused then the man in the bombers jacket picked her up and ran away "mmm boy do I love y/n" was the last thing she heard

Philepè pov

I was only 10 minutes late. I looked over and seen a man in a bomber jacket and beanie with his fox thing taking my future wife and saying they were going to eat her for dinner. I was so angry. I was too late. I will never forgive myself.

Later I looked up the man later apparently he blew up a nation that's not the part that matters tho apparently he.... he was know for stealing y/n and......... and eating it. I will never forgive myself............. y/n

Well hello there if you're reading this you actually made it through this shit. Also even though I'm pretty sure that the only people reading this are my friends philepè is my friends character.