slepty boys clean Wilburs room

Once a week the slepty boys dedicate a whole day to cleaning Wilburs room
Phil always gets out the camera and makes a vlog about it, techno makes tiktoks about it and Tommy tweets about it.

Its all fun and games until you actually go into his room...
Wilbur has a terrible hording problem he claims everything he gets is for ghostbur but no one other than him can see ghostbur.

"What's good slepty squad we are back again with another banger video its time for the weekly clean of Wilburs room" before Phil started to film the video properly he locked Wilbur into a room with three wooden planks on the door and 2 on the window. "GHOSTBUR NEEDS TO EAT" Wilbur screamed kicking the door.

Phil and the rest of the slepty boys entered the room "eww besties it stinks in here worse than usual" the first thing Phil noticed was Wilbur put wood in the way of the light switch to keep it on as Phil always turned it off all time "that idiot he's gonna waste the power" all of a sudden they heard a huge crash and Tommy went to check what it was it was Wilbur he made a huge hole in the wall to get out of the room

Wilbur stormed upstairs "right jack ass why'd you lock me and ghostbur in that room" Phil looked furious "why'd you make a whole in the wall" Wilbur was insulted by that comment "it was ghostburs mad idea " techno then screamed "what is it?" Wilbur spirited over there was a moldy sandwich in a plastic bag full of maggots "Wilbur that is disgusting" Wilbur looked at techno "what do you mean? Those are literally my pets" techno looked at Wilbur "bestie they're crawling up my arm and biting my wrist" Wilbur took the bag "they're only bitting your wrist because you tried to through them out"

Tommy then found a whole box of pictures of the once-ler "@ tubbo this is probably the most sane thing in this room wish I could watch pulp fiction rn" Wilbur took the box "Emm those are ghostburs pictures not yours he asked for them" Tommy rolled his eyes and looked in the closet and in there's was a huge bucket of sluge will lips that said "help me" Tommy screamed "WTF IS THAT " Wilbur took a handful of it and ate it "it's my midnight snack it's really scrumptious" everyone looked shocked. Phil snatched the bucket from Wilbur and tossed it out the window. "That's disgusting go get a nice healthy snack with hello fresh" Tommy looked at Phil "this video is not sponsored Phil" Phil death glared Tommy and he shut up.

Then they all heard muffled screaming from under the bed "bestie whats under there " Wilbur shrugged"I don't remember it's probably really cool though 🤠😜🤩" he said with a big smile

Techno looked under the bed and was greeted to a guy tied up. He was tied up by his hands, legs and around his mouth. he had a camera with a beaming light and sunglasses next to him " @ tubbo Wilbur literally has some guy under his bed" techno took off the tape and the guy sat up and put on his sunglasses and pressed record on his camera "PARKER WHERES PARKER IM SO SCARED I WANT TO GO HOME TO PARKER" Wilbur scratched the back of his neck "whoops forgot about ghostbur literally telling me to kidnap him to see how long it would be for parker to find him #charker" everyone stared at Wilbur "I WASN'T THE ONLY THING UNDER THERE THERE'S TONS OF RANDOM STUFF UNDER THERE I JUST WANT TO GO HOME " techno reached under the bed and pulled out a horse head "this is disgusting it's dripping blood" Wilbur took the horse head "ghostbur likes BoJack horseman I looked it up and it's literally some guy with a horse head so I got this for him" techno laughed "to you'd probably look more like Bartholomew tbh" Phil took the horse head and put it in the bag for rubbish. "Guys you're so mean when you do this job you through away all the stuff I like " they reached under the bed again and found a bag of moldy food "@ tubbo this room is disgusting as usual" Wilbur looked at the bag "that is all of ghostburs favourite foods "

Next thing you know another guy with a beaming light and camera this time with black hair burst through the door "Chester there you" the guy took Chester and filmed Wilbur "you are a coward you have no respect for me or my friend and the words you use to refer to women disgust me" everyone looked at Wilbur "what words did he use to refer to women?" Phil asked angrily the guy just took Chester and left

"WILBUR WERE YOU REFERING TO WOMEN INAPPROPRIATELY" Phil asked sternly "I called a woman ghostbur liked a bitch that guy, parker overhead and confronted me so I kidnapped his friend and ghostbur said he shipped them so I wanted to see how long until he found him " Tommy looked in Wilburs closet again ignoring what he just said and see some of Wilburs absolute favourite food y/n "NONONO WE LET ALL TGAT Y/N GO LAST WEEK " Wilbur looked at Tommy "I know and I kidnapped them all again for dinner " Tommy left "@ tubbo I fucking hate my brother " Phil looked at Wilbur " Wilbur you should be ashamed of your room we're not gonna clean it anymore" Phil took out his camera and started filming "hey slepty squad we have decided to let Wilbur clean his room by himself from now on" Wilbur looked at the camera "thank god bc I hate it when you guys start touching my stuff" Phil left the room "bestie this room is not it it's not the vibe yk"
Wilbur was happy everyone had left his room alone

Later that night

Phil got an email from an email address called "parkermj@gmail.com" it read "bro you need to get your son under control but at least we're safe 💀"

Wow real entertainment right there