big break

6 months later

"Thank you Seattle!" I yelled into the mic. After I ran off stage. "

Ok guys your plane leaves into two hours. That is enough time to pack your things, and get your butts to the airport." Kerri said. This was our last stop on this tour. Me and the guys were flying home instead of driving home. We had been on the road for 6 months. That's why we were flying home.

"Ok thanks Kerri." We all said as we headed back to our busses. We all were talking about things we were going to do once we got home.

"I bet Madison's going to be kissing her man as soon as she gets home." Keith said winking at me.

"And you won't be kissing your girl?" I asked raising an eye brow at him.

"Ooo she got you there!" I laughed and stepped on to my bus. I threw most of my clothes in my suitcase and my shower stuff. I threw in my hair curler and straightener. And threw my make up bag on top. For my carry on I had my phone charger, snacks, and my book. I looked around the room seeing if I forgot anything. Once I was satisfied I walked out to the car we would be taking.

The plane ride wasn't to long. I thought it was going to be a lot longer. We all said good bye and went on our ways. I climbed in my truck and headed for my house. It was late so I just decided to go to my house then surprise Ryan tomorrow. I pulled into my drive around midnight. I left my bag in the truck and went inside. I threw on some sweats and went to bed.

I woke up from the light shining in my eyes. I got up and went to the bathroom and did my thing. I looked in the mirror and looked like a racoon. My makeup had smudged all around my eyes. I laughed at how I looked before jumping in the shower. Once done I threw my hair in to a messy bun and some jeans and t shirt. I grabbed my keys and went out to the garage. Next to my truck was mine and Ryan's project. It ran perfectly know that we had fixed it. I smiled as I got in my truck. I couldn't wait to see Ryan.

I drove the couple hours over to his house. Once there I noticed a truck there that I  didn't recognized. I shugged my shoulders and parked my truck next to the truck. The truck was white and huge. I would need a step stool to get in there. I grabbed my phone and went into the house.

"Ryan come on. She won't even know! She's in Seattle right?" A female voice came.

"Yes she's in Seattle."

"See she won't even know."

What in the world is going on? I closed the door softly and walked to where the sound was coming from. The door was opened a creak just enough to see what was going on. My eyes saw Ryan kissing some girl. His hand was up her shirt.

"This is the last time." He said breaking the kiss. The girl nodded. I felt the tears leaving my eyes and my heart breaking into a million small pieces. I went back out to my truck. I had to get out of here. I ended up drove to a little dinner.

"Honey are you ok?" A waitress asked me.

"Um ya I'm ok. Can I just get some ice cream." She nodded her head. And walked away. The tears were still coming. I used a napkin to wipe them away. What am I going to do? I asked my self. I had finished my ice cream when I thought of a plan. I would go confront him and leave. Good enough for me I thought.

I was back at his house. The white truck was gone. I let me self in. I saw him sitting there on the couch.

"Did you have fun?" I asked him. He jumped up at the sound of my voice. His cigarette flew out of his hand.

"Madison?" I nodded my head.

"How long I've you been home?"

"I could ask you the same thing except how long has she been around? And don't try to lie to me." I snapped angrily.

"What girl Maddie?"

"Cut the bullshit Ryan." I could tell he was stoned maybe even a little drunk.

"What shit Madison?"

"Damn it Ryan! I let you in! The first one since him! And it happened again to me! I trusted you Ryan! Am I not pretty enough? Not enough to stay loyal?" Full on tears were puring down my face.

"It's not you Madison."

"It must be me! For it to happen to me twice!" He came over to pull me in a hug. "Get away from me!"

"Fine Madison it is you! You aren't pretty or even beautiful. You are never here! You are always on tour!"

"Even on tour I still come and see you. We both are busy."

"You know what Madison! Just get out! I don't love you! It was all fake. So just get out!" I threw my shoulders back and walked out the door confidentas ever but on the inside my heart was broken.