let's tell everyone

I stood looking in the mirror. A small bump was forming on my belly. I smiled happily. Ryan came and wrapped his arms around me. We stood looking down at the bump. "Come on baby we got to go." We had invited everybody over to tell them about our engagement and the baby. I had kind of already slipped the secret to the girls.

Flashback

I was sitting in Amber's house. It was Me, her, Britt, and Lin. We all sat in her back yard talking about anything and everything. I had hide my engagement ring pretty good till nosy Britt came.

"Hey Madison I've never seen you wear a ring. Especially that finger." I froze trying to come up with something.

"Your right Britt plus it is on a important finger." Lin said.

"You better be spilling."

"Ok fine me and Ryan are engaged." Loud screams were heard across the yard. Thank God Brantley was gone. "Well since you know that I guess I should confess something else. I'm about 1 month pregnant." Screams were heard again.

"You guys can't tell the boys.

Flashback over

We walked out to where everybody was gathered and eating. We went around and greeted everybody. It was long before the girls pulled me away from the group.

"Are you telling everybody today?"

"Ya." I said smiling. I was excited but nervous at the same time. The girls smiled back at me.

"At first everyone will be speechless."

"Then there will come the questions and congrats."

"So be ready." They wished me luck and left. Once they left Ryan came over to me.

"You ready?" I nodded my head. We stood in front of the crowd.

"Excuse us! We have something we would like to tell y'all." Ryan said.

"We're engaged and we are expecting." We said at the same time.

I watched as everybody's mouths drop in shock. Once everybody recovered from the shock they swarmed us. Jason was first. Ooo no please don't cause a fight.

"You knocked my sister up?!"

"Jason no please don't." Jason looked at me his eyes softened. He took a deep breath.

"Your right." He held his hand out to Ryan. Ryan shook his hand.

"Just take care of her. If not." He swiped his finger against his neck. He came over and gathered me in a hug.

"Your going to be a great mom." I was about to cry.

"Thanks j." Navy ran up to me. I picked her up. Ryan came and wrapped his arm around me

"Aunty Madsion you have a baby in you?"

"I do baby." She smiled up at me.

"Navy will you be Aunty and Uncles flower girl at the wedding?"

"Yes!" We both hugged her in my arms and I put her down after. Both mom's came and grapped me in a hug telling us congrats. Chase come up too. I wrapped him in a hug.

"Hey can you do me a favor?"

"Sure what is it?"

"Can you be one of my brides maids?" His eye brows shot up.

"Really?"

"Ya."

"Ok I will but I ain't were no damn pink!"

"You think I'm going to make y'all wear pink? I'm not a big pink fan." He laughed. I felt so happy.