nice truck

"So I've got all the food that I want." I said pacing crossing things off my list. "Movies?" I went over to my movie cupboard.

I loved my bus. When you walked through the door you were in the living room. The living room had a chair and a  couch that could become a bed. They all pointed to the flat screen in the wall. On either side of the tv were cupboard full of movies and games.  The walls were painted white. All through my bus  was  wood flooring. The living room went to the kitchen. It had a stove, fridge, freezer , and a lot of cupboards. All over my bus was cupboards. Put opposite side of the stove was a table that could be put down into a bed. If you lifted the seat of the table I stored all my drinks, and some other things.  Above the stove was a microwave. The sink was on the other side of the stove.  You than went into a hallway that led back to my bedroom. The walls were also white. My bed was in the middle. You could lift the bed and there was more storage. I had pillows, sheets and blanket in there. On one side was a night stand. All around the room were pictures of family, and friends. There was a closet. The other door was a bathroom. My bus was my own personal home on the road. "Did I put more soap in here?" I asked nobody but my self. I went and bent down looking under the bathroom sink.  I had my whole head looking for soap.

"Um is anybody in here?" A voice said. I went to look up forgetting my head was in a cupboard. "Bam." My head went  it the wood.

"Ouch damn!" I said pulling my head out rubbing my head. "Ya I'm  here!" A pair of boots came walking over to me.

"Are you ok?"

"Yep just fine." I said looking up. Ryan Upchurch looked down at me. He held his hand out to help me up. I grabbed it and he hauled me up on my feet.

"Sorry about your head. I just figured the door was opened so someone had to be in here. I didn't think I would startled you."

"No it's good. My fault for being a dumb ass and not pulling my head out." I laughed. He laughed a little bit too.

"Well I thought that if you aren't busy we could talk about the tour."

"Sure. We can go in the house. I have some sweet tea and cookies in there."

"Ok sounds good." He let me walk out first. When I got out of the bus i found a bad ass truck sitting next to mine.

"Is that yours?"

"Yep pretty ain't she?"

"Ya she is. What kind?"

"1996 F35 power stroke ." I couldn't take my eyes off it.

"You will have to give me a ride some time."

"Alright. Do you like cars and trucks?"

"Ya me, my brother, and dad would go to old car shows and fix em sometimes."

"Nice. I like to fix cars too."

"We might have to fix one up together."

"That would be fun." I tore my eyes away and led us into the house. We got in the house. His eyes looked over the place. My house was always clean do to me being bored and cleaning.  "Make your self comfortable and sit down anywhere." I said walking into the kitchen.

I grabbed two glasses and tea. I then filled them up. I went over to the cupboard and grabbed the box of cookies. I opened the lid. There was only crumbs left. Who ate them all? I didn't. A thought dawned on me. Jason. Jason ate them all. I'm going to kill him. I grabbed some brownies and some papers and pens. I set it on a try and went into the dinning room where he had sat at the table.

"I grabbed some pens and papers to run through ideas. And I hope brownies are all right. Jason ate all my cookies."

"That's a good idea. Aren't brothers just great?"

"Ya. Some times. Do you have any siblings?"

"I got two brothers. Do you just have Jason?"

"Blood related yes. But I claim Luke and Brantley as brothers too. And Brittany, Amber, and Caroline as sisters."

He sent me a smile. "So maybe we can write down some of the songs that we can duet."

"Ok." I grabbed a paper and a pen. I wrote down all all the duets that I had done. I also scribbled down some songs of mine that we could do. I also put down some 90s country song with a heading with 90s with question marks around it. I tried to think of any more. I looked up. It looked like he was struggling too.

"Wanna trade and see what we came up with?" I asked.

"Yes because I'm out of ideas."

"Me too." We traded papers. I scanned through his as he scanned through mine.

"I really like the 90s idea."

"Thanks. So maybe so I could go first and then we can sing outlaw? Plus we will have sound check to tune it up."

"It sounds like a hell of a plan."

"Alright. We're going to have on hell of a tour."

"Hell ya we are!"