do you love her

Ryan's prov
I slipped out of my bus. We were in some   town in Georgia. Some where in this state was Madison or maybe she was in Nashville. She might be visting her mom if she was in this state.

Or maybe she was in Nashville. Trying out some new music or writing some new music. Or maybe was was cuddling with a blanket watching her favorite movie while eating ice cream. A little smile came to my lips. But it quickly disappeared. But I  wasn't quite sure what she was doing.  I wonder what she was doing right know. To be honest I didn't have a clue to what she was doing. But you did said things she could be doing. A little voice said in the back of my head came. I ignored it.

I wished it was her on my bus in my bed wrapped up in one of my t shirts. But it wasn't. And probley wouldn't be every again. I pulled out a cigarette and light it up. I sucked in a deep breath of it. Then blowed it out. I watched as the smoke danced around.  I saw a figure walking towards me. It was Austin.

"Hey bro." I said to him.  He came right up to me and threw his fist right in my face causing my head to jerk to the side. Before I knew what happened he had pushed me into the side of the bus. His hands held my wrist to the bus.

"What the hell was that for?"

"Your such an idiot!" What the hell?!

"What for?!" I spit at him venom laced my voice. It wasn't every day your little brother came and flat out punched you for no good reason. 

"I think you know! How could you do that to her?! She's broken because if you."

"How would you know?!"

"Because she came down here tonight."  My mind went blank.

" She did?" It came out a whisper.

"Ya and you screwed that up! She came to tell you she wanted to try again. To tell you she wanted to be with you! But she saw you with that tramp and broke her even more." He stopped and stared daggers at me. "I can tell you  and mark my words. She won't stay broken. She will grow because of you and she won't be lonely long. I hope she finds somebody that don't do this to her like you did." He let go of my hands and walked away. I watched as he walked away. His shoulder still tense. He was still pissed.

"Damn it!" I said slamming my fist on the bus. She was here you could have been holding her in your arms but she saw you. Saw you kiss Kate. Broke her. She'll never take you back. Never