When you first started walking

Slenderman:

He was at his desk working when you began to stand up, and grab his legs. Slenderman was so happy that he stopped working, and held your hand as you both walk through the whole mansion. You were so worn out that you fell asleep while walking. Slenderman was happy that you were growing up quickly, but hopefully not too fast. He grabbed you and placed you back in your crib while he went back to his office to finish his work.

Jeff The Killer:

Jeff was arguing with Nina she had broken into the house and attempted to kill you so she can have her baby with Jeff. Jeff stabbed her and threw her out of the house. You have been weeping this entire time because Nina managed to slash your arm. Jeff scrambled over cleaning and wrapping your wound, then pick you up and calmed you down. He placed you down on the floor and left to go get your favorite toy. When he came back he was surprised to see you walk towards him. He was cautious as you walk around, and as soon as you tilt back Jeff would be there to grab you. You have walked for a good ten minutes before getting tired. Jeff yanked you and let you sleep on top of his chest while he watched a movie.

Ticci-Toby:

You were on the couch beside Toby as he watched a movie. You stand up and clench his arm he turns around and chuckles. "You l-look so a-adorable sta-standing *tic* u-up [Y/N]," Toby told which resulted in you to giggle. He let you walk in the area next to him, and once you were exhausted he let you snooze in his arms.

BEN Drowned:

You were sitting next to BEN while he was playing video games. After many failed attempts to get his attention you get off the bed and walk away. BEN watched you get off the bed, so he would be there if you fell. Then he saw you walk away he paused the game and ran up to you. He was trying to give you attention, but you were stubborn. "You like video games more than meeeee." You angrily said. "No I love you more," he said walking next to you. You both walk around until you wanted to play with your toys forcing BEN to play with you.

Masky:

Masky tried to make you walk, but you kept falling back into his arms. Before he gave up he did it one more time, and you successfully stood up. Masky walked around as you waddle behind him. He slowly let go and walked away with you to follow him. "Good job
[Y/N]." He ran around the room while you slowly follow him.

Hoodie:

Hoodie was messing with you causing you to get up, and say, "Stop, please." Hoodie just chuckled and announced, "Of course [Y/N]." Sitting on the couch fascinated by you waddling over, and put your hands gesturing to pick you up. He picked you up and sat you on his lap. "What you want to do now [Y/N]?" You thought for a moment then said, "Dress up." Hoodie sighed knowing you're going to put him in a pink skirt.

Eyeless Jack:

Jack set you on the floor while he was going to text someone back on his phone. He didn't realize that you had got up and tugged onto his leg. He 'looked down and put his phone away. For the rest of the evening, he had been helping you stroll through the house.

Laughing Jack:

He took you to his abandoned carnival and placed you on one of the kid rides that still worked. He sat you down on a chair near the snack shop. He searched for candy until he finally finds some. He turns around to find you gone, he started freaking out scanning around. When he found you, you were walking towards the ride you previously ride in. He snatched you making you start to whine, "If I let you ride it one more time would you stop complaining?" You nodded your head. As you went on the ride one more time, Jack chuckled at how he was able to lose you. Once you got off he let you walk beside him instead of carrying you.

Jason The Toymaker:

Jason went to wake you up from your nap, but you were gone. Jason rushed around the house searching for you, trying not to freak out. You wanted to play hide and seek, so you hid in the closet. After a while, you started moving but hit your head hard on the wall and started crying. Jason rushed to where he heard you and swung open the door. He pulled you gently and hold you in his arms calming you down, and rubbing your head with his hand. His heart was racing he was so scared that he lost you. "Sorry," you cried. "It's okay, but you started walking I'm proud of you." He wiped your tears while you calm down. He let you walked but kept you next to him.