When you get bullied

(Sorry if this doesn't sound like something you would do)

Slenderman:

Slender noticed you came home with bruises and cuts. He asks what was happening, but you kept making excuses. So one day he watched you while you were at school. At recess, a couple of kids pushed you to the ground and made fun of you. Slenderman appeared in front of them and scared them half to death. Slender cared for you and told you to tell him when this happens. The kids were too scared to bully you again.

Jeff the killer:

You came home all bloody and bruised. "What the hell happened to you," Jeff asked when he saw you. "These kids were bullying me, so I beat them up." You replied. "Did you win?" Jeff wanted to clarify. "Yup." You smiled. "That's my (boy/girl) now let's get you cleaned off." Jeff took you out to (your favorite restaurant). "So can you tell me their names? I want them to go to sleep"

BEN Drowned:

You ignored Ben and went straight to your room crying. You locked the door and turned off all electrics. You couldn't hold it in anymore. "Open the door [Y/N] what happened!" You didn't want to talk about it so you ignored Ben and curled up in a ball. Ben broke down the door which caused you to jump. "Please leave me alone." Ben noticed your trembling bruised body. He picked you up and held you as you cry into his shoulder. Ben swore he was going to hurt no murder whoever did this to you. When you were comfortable you told him that people were bullying you. "Who." Ben demand. You never saw him so angry, so you told him who did this. Ben picked you up and carried you to the kitchen. He made (your favorite dish) and played video games with you until you fell asleep. When you went back to school you never saw your bullies again.

Ticci Toby:

You came home crying and when you tried to make it to your room you got grabbed by Toby. He held you trying to calm you down. "W-why is you c-crying [Y/N]," Toby said. "People were bullying me." You said crying into his chest. "Hey, I know what's it is like but you can't let it bother you, okay?" Toby reassured you. "Okay." You calmed down and hugged Toby and stayed that way for a while. "Thanks, dad." You said wiping your tears. "Now tell me who." He said without stuttering. You were shocked. You told him who was doing this, and you never saw that person again.

Hoodie:

As you were walking home you ran into your father. "What happened to your face kid?" He tilts your head up to see a huge cut on the top of your head. "Someone pushed me into the wall and I hit face first." You say just shaking it off like it didn't matter. "Okay let's go home and patch you up." He said and you nodded your head. When he was finished he told you if they hurt you hurt them back, so that's exactly what you did. When your bully pushed you, you grabbed the back of their head and slammed them onto the floor. They broke their nose and started crying. You ran home to tell Hoodie. 

Masky: 

You were walking home when a group of teenagers appeared in front of you and pushed you to the ground. They took turns hitting you and call you names. Luckily Masky was walking on that sidewalk because as soon as he saw you he sprinted to the teens and hit them with his crowbar. When he was done killing them he turned around to see you bloody and unconscious. He was glad you were because he doesn't want you to know what he does. Masky took you home and cared for you until you woke up. You grab your head as it was aking from hitting your head too hard. "What happened," you say. "Some social rejects were being rejects, so I stopped them." He said lifting up his mask above his mouth and smirked. "Thanks, Dad." you smiled and laid back down. "Just rest and I'll make your (favorite soup)." For the night he slept in your room to make sure you were okay. 

Eyeless Jack:

You were hiding in the woods as your bullies searched for you. "(Y/N) get out and accept your fate." One of them yelled. You were about to make a run for it when you heard screams and leaves crunching as if people were running. As soon as everything went quiet you went to see why they were so scared. Before you could take a step eyeless Jack appeared in front of you. The unexpected appearance caused you to screech and fall backward. Jack caught you before you could fall all the way down and put you back on your feet. "Chill it's just me," he reassures you. "Why was there screaming?" you curiously said. "I scared them off with my extremely good looks," he replied smirking. You roll your eyes and laughed. "Why were they after you?" he said while you guys started walking home. "Well, I hit one of them and started running," you said smiling. "God I didn't know my daughter was an idiot." 

Laughing Jack:

You were going to meet laughing Jack at the carnival, but when you were about to enter you get grabbed and pushed back. "Poor Y/N always alone." A girl voiced echoed. "Going to an abanded carnival to do what? How lonely can you be?" Another girl laughed. She grabbed your backpack and began to empty it. A lot of gumdrops fall out along with your other stuff. "Damn that's so many gumdrops no wonder your so fat." The first girl snickered. As you started picking up your stuff of the floor, but pop the weasel starts playing. "Wait isn't this carnival controlled by a clown?" The second girl said to the other. "Yes, it is because I'm the clown." The girl's faces looked so terrified and they ran to the exit. 'That was so embarrassing, but I can't believe they were that stupid to believe it.' you thought. "Good job," A voice said behind you causing you to jump. "Don't say anything LJ," you said annoyed that he will tease you for it. 

Jason the Toymaker:

You don't. People love you. Congrats. Just kidding. You get bullied for carrying a teddy bear, and Jason never notices, so you never told him. :)