First day of kindergarden

(You are 6 years old)

Slenderman:

Slender tried his best trying to yank you off of his leg. "Come on [Y/N]!" He finally pulled you off and walked out. You begin to sob and whimper for Slender to come back. The teachers tried to get you to calm down but you didn't. You sat stubbornly in the corner of the room feeling betrayed. You didn't eat, nap, play, or move at all. At the end of the day, Slenderman came to pick you up. You didn't get up even when he begged you to. The teacher notified Slender that you stayed in that corner all day. Slender jerked you up taking you home and feeding you. He was nervous that you would do this every day.

Jeff The Killer:

"It won't be bad trust me!" Jeff told you trying to convince you to go inside. You slowly nodded and walked inside saying goodbye. You realize it wasn't bad so you volunteer to do every activity. Your teacher favors you because you helped others to volunteer too. You were very helpful and polite to everyone. When Jeff came to get you, your teacher informed him that you are an excellent kid. You get back home and explained all that had happened.

Ticci-Toby:

"NO" you screamed. Tugging on Toby's shirt, "please don't go." Toby and the teachers were trying to pry you off but you wouldn't let go. Toby was trying to calm you down but it wasn't working. Every time they got close to pulling you off you started screaming. "Please [Y/N] I h-have to g-go it's g-going to b-be okay I p-promise." Toby tried reassuring you. "Promise?" You said loosing your grip from Toby's shirt. "P-promise." Toby insured. Toby was able to leave and you got reassurance from the teacher that you will see him after school. You were shy around other students and teachers, so you didn't really have any friends. You did some activities that didn't involve people, and kept quiet. When Toby picked you up you latched onto him. He hopes you won't do this every morning.

BEN Drowned:

"I'm scared." You said in BEN's ear as BEN carries you to school. "Don't be I'm sure you will be just fine!" BEN sets you down at the front of the school and wave you goodbye. You wave back and walk to your classroom. You bump into someone and helped them up. You guys are in the same class, so you become friends with them. Other people wanted to be friends, so you had a little friend group. You didn't really mind doing the activities even had fun doing them. When BEN showed up to take you home you introduce your friends to him, and told him about your day. The teacher told him that you were an amazing student, and she is glad you are in her class."

Masky:

"I don't want to go." You whine while Masky practically dragged you to school. "No please don't leave me." You beg. "It's not going to kill you." The teachers looked at Masky as he left with a concerned expression. You socialize to almost the whole class, and did activities with them. You mostly color coloring books, and draw. When Masky came back you didn't want to leave, so he had to drag you home. He completely ignored the teacher on the way out. You guys snuggled on the couch watching a movie while eating cheesecake.

Hoodie:

"Have fun." Hoodie said as you went to your classroom. You stayed by the teachers side he reminded you of your father. The teacher didn't mind at all he showed you how to do the activities. He tried to make you befriend other students, but you denied. You hold on to the teachers shirt like how you do to hoodie. When hoodie went to pick you up he got jealous by how you were holding the teacher. He got more jealous when the teacher informed hoodie that you stayed by him the whole time. He grabbed you and left. "So do you love him more than me?" Hoodie said angrily. "Nope I love you only." You replied. Hoodie felt relieved and calmed down. You tried your best to not make hoodie jealous again.

Eyeless Jack:

Jack didn't want you to go. He was trying so hard to hold back, but he couldn't. He didn't take you to school instead played games at home. He taught you many card games, and how to play board games. When you guys got tired of games you watched a movie. Jack laid you on his chest, and turned on your favorite movie. You both fell asleep.

Laughing Jack:

"Don't be scared gumdrop everything is going to be okay." Jack whispered in your ear and send you on your way. You socialize with lots of people making a bunch of friends. You were very helpful helping others with the activities. When Jack picked you up and got a good report, he gave you gumdrops.

Jason the toymaker

Jason didn't really worry about anything going wrong because he will always be watching through the teddy bear. You always hold your teddy bear wherever you go. You made some friends that all like drawing including you. The teacher let you guys and others draw in the back instead of the other activities. When Jason picked you up and got a good report, he got you ice cream.