Age 11 The Escape

Today is the day

Today is the day. Hope and I are gonna be leaving this place. We don't know where we are going, but we know how we are gonna survive.

Lizzie and Josie agreed to help us plan our escape. No one will be able to find us, and our lives will be better.

"Wake up, your sister and the rest of the family is hungry!" Father shouts banging on cupboard door.

I sigh before getting up. This is the last day.

I get up and get dressed before heading into the kitchen.

I'm going to make this the best day ever for them, and then tomorrow they're gonna wake up and realize just how terrible they are.

I make pancakes, bacon, eggs, muffins, cookies, toast, and cinnamon rolls. I put on my biggest smile and head to the dinning room.

"Here you are lovely family," I coo placing down all the found down on the table. They don't say anything just look at all the food in shock.

I go to the kitchen and grab coffee, creamer, sugar, tea, orange juice, and milk. I walk back into the dining room and place the drinks down on the table.

I use my magic and light the candles on the table. I make the flowers bloom and scatter a few flower petals around the table.

They all dig into the food and smile when they taste it.

"Why is it still standing there?" Freya asks.

"Oh, I'm sorry! You are completely right, I won't bother you with my presence any longer," I smile before leaving the room. I hear Hope laugh and I can't help but laugh myself.

I start to make cookies, brownies, and cakes for tonight.

Once I'm done I clean up after myself.