Criminally A Mikaelson~8

*five months later*

*five months later*

The blaring sound of my phone ringing is what woke me up this morning. It was supposed to be my day off, so why or how does anyone have the balls to wake me up right now is beyond me.

"Hello?" I ask my voice still groggy from sleep.

"Has Derek called you today? I haven't been able to contact the rest of the team all day?!" Garcia's panicked voice comes through the phone.

"No, I haven't," I tell her shooting up out of bed. Hope who slept in my room last night gets up too, and from the look on her face she was listening to our entire conversation.

She immediately grabbed her phone to see if Spencer called her and he hasn't.

"Oh thank god! Hotch, Rossi, JJ, and Emily just walked through the door. I'm sure Derek will call you soon he's probably asleep sorry to bother you," She sighs before hanging up on me.

"Are we going to invade our boyfriends privacy and do a tracking spell?" Hope asks pulling her hair into a ponytail.

"Yep," I tell her jumping out of bed. We both immediately start running around gathering the supplies we need for a tracking spell.

The boys know our secret. They found out three months ago. A group of vampires attacked them and Hope and I saved them. They were scared at first but once we explained everything, it took them a month to come around, but they did.

We came to an agreement that we would not give them our blood unless absolutely necessary. Always with verbal consent.

Hope hands me the toothbrushes Derek and Spencer keep here. We sit down and grab hands and begin to chant.

Flashes come and I see a warehouse. Derek and Spencer chained together. A group of vampires draining a man. Derek and Spencer being beaten. Then finally the name of the Warehouse.

Hope and I immediately drop hands with glares on our faces. We nod to each other and a silent agreement is sealed.

There will be no survivors when we're done.

We immediately use our vampire speed to get dressed and grab weapons. We don't need weapons but we aren't just going to kill them. We're going to make them suffer.

We might be Claire's now, but deep down we will always be a Mikaelson. That dark side that resides in us is small, but what we have learned since we meet Derek Morgan and Spencer Reid, is that we are terrifyingly similar to the people we hate when the ones we love are hurt.