Criminally A Mikaelson~3

When we regrouped with the rest of the team Hotch sent us all to the hotel

When we regrouped with the rest of the team Hotch sent us all to the hotel. He wanted us to rest and have a fresh brain.

I can't sleep though. All I can think about is Julia Raymond. Her murderer is still out there, possibly doing the same to another poor girl. She isn't his first victim but for some reason her death bothers me more. I think it's because she resembles aunt Freya.

I know that this is the job I signed up for. That bad things happen, and we can't do anything about it except catch the bastards responsible.

Suddenly there is a knock on my hotel room. I jump at the sudden noise.

I slowly make my way to the door. It's probably just some kids knocking on doors, being assholes.

I open the door and see Derek Morgan smiling down at me.

"Did I wake you up Princess?" He chuckles looking down at my attire.

"Nope, what's up?" I ask leaning against the door frame.

"You feel like going over those pictures?" He smiles.

"Sure," I smile stepping out of the way. I close the door behind him and lead him to sit on the bed.

I grab my files and hand them over to him. He starts laying them out on the bed and we get to work.

"Have you looked through these yet?" He asks looking up to me.

"Yeah, briefly. This blonde girl shows up in quite a few pictures, and this red head guy shows up in most of not all the pictures," I tell him pointing to the two teens I'm talking about.

"Do you think they could be the unsubs?" He asks looking between me and the pictures.

"No, but I do think we should talk to them. I think they might know something," I shrug.

"I'll tell Hotch in the morning, nothing we can do about it right now," Derek shrugs.

"What do you think? I mean do you think one of them did it?" I ask with a shrug.

"No, but I do think we're on the right track," he sighs. "So, why are you up at a time like this?" He asks changing the subject.

"I could ask you the same thing," I giggle. "I couldn't sleep, Juliet reminds me of someone I use to know," I shrug.

"Yeah, that happens sometimes, it gets easier," he says placing his hand over mine.

My breath hitches and I can a blush coat my face. He just stares at me with a smile on his face. He chuckles as I look down at my lap.

I look up to him with a smile, but we are broken out of our moment by the sound of my phone ringing. I jump a little and he laughs.

"Is it ok if I..." I ask pointing to my phone.

"Yeah, go ahead," he shrugs.

I pick up my phone to see Hopes name flash across the screen.

"Hey Hope, what's up?" I ask answering the phone.

"I just wanted to make sure you were ok, how was your first day? How is the case? Have you had any panic attacks?" She gushes out.

"Yeah, I'm fine, my first day was great," I laugh into the phone. Derek squeezes my hand a little bit making me smile at him. "I can't talk about it, and no. You don't have to worry about me Hope, I'm all grown up," I smile.

"I'm your big sister, it's my job to worry," She scoffs into the phone.

"You are like five minutes older than me," I scoff and Derek starts laughing.

"Is there someone in the room with you? Is it boy? Are they cute? Do you work with him? What's his name?" She gushes out making me laugh.

"Yes, yes, definitely, yes, and Derek," I laugh. Derek looks at me confused but I wave him off.

"Ok, I'll leave you too it, don't come home pregnant, love you!" She shouts into the phone.

"Love you too, and your literally insane," I laugh before hanging up the phone.

"Your sister?" Derek asks with a chuckle.

"Yeah, she's a little....strange," I smile. "But she's been with me through everything, I couldn't ask for a better twin," I sigh.

"Why was my names mentioned," he asks with a smirk.

"She heard you laugh and wanted to know the name of the person in my room," I shrug.

"I should probably get going, it's already really late," he sighs looking down at his watch.

"Yeah, I'm gonna actually try to go to sleep," I yawn. I get up and walk him to the door.

"Goodnight Princess," he smirks.

"Goodnight Prince Charming,"