Chapter Seven- Paranoid

A/N

Have a song up there

----------------------------------------------------
Keys-

(Y/N)- Your Name

----------------------------------------------------

Recap-

You now have Soviet in your house.

(Third Person pov)

Soviet looks around your house. He can't lie, your house was nice. While Soviet walked around, you went to your brother's old room. There must be clothes that fit the countries, well, Soviet is going to need a bigger size, totally. You went into your brother's room. It has been a while since you were in this room. You glanced at the dusty cyan walls, your brother's favorite color has always been cyan. You smiled at the memory of you and you brother painting the walls. "(Y/N)?" Called someone from outside the room. You turned around and saw Russia. "Russia, do you need anything?" You asked the Russian. "No, I don't need anything. I just came to check on you. What are you doing?" Russia said. "Oh, I am looking for some clothes for you all!" You replied. "Who's room is this? It looks so old" Russia asked. "Oh, its just a storage room" You lied. "Oh okay. Do you need any help?" Russia asked. "Sure!" You answered, "You can take these clothes outside." Russia nodded and proceeded to pick up the clothes. You were taking out some clothes from the boxes when a rat came out of nowhere. "HOLY GUACAMOLE" You screamed and fell. Russia caught just in time. "Are you okay?" The Russian asked you. "I'm fine, thanks Rus!" You thanked him. You then realized how he was holding you. You blushed very hard. You heard Russia mumble something. "Russia, what did you say?" You asked. "Nothing" Russia answered with a little blush on his face. "Guys! There you are!" China exclaimed. China then noticed you both were blushing a bit and grumbled. "I heard someone scream, is everything okay?" China asked. "Yea, we are fine, just a rat" Russia answered.

China then left. "(Y/N), here let me help you" Russia said while helping you pick up the clothes that you dropped earlier. "Thanks!" You said with a smile. You both picked up the clothes. Not long after, you both found enough clothes for everyone, well, except for Soviet. You both picked up all the clothes and walked outside of the dusty room. Even though the room was dusty, the clothes were all perfectly clean. "Guys! I got clothes for y'all!" You called out to everyone. Germany and Soviet looked up to you both from the couch. "Oh, thanks (Y/N), you didn't have to!" Germany said. "It was my pleasure"You said.You and Russia put all the clothes onto the floor. China, Ame, Italy, Canada and Poland walked up to you and Russia. "Thanks!" Poland said, taking one of the clothes and looked at it. "Wow! Thanks (Y/N) and Russia!" Canada exclaimed while taking one of the clothes that he liked. Germany and Soviet then headed towards you all. "It seems that none of the clothes will fit me" Soviet said. "Yea, sorry Soviet" You said. "No need to apologize" Soviet said, "I will go to my room." He then left. "Woa! (Y/N), you never told me your house had so many nice clothes!" Ame exclaimed. You giggled at his childish behavior. "Imma take-a this" Italy said while snatching something from Ame's hand. "Hey!" Ame shouted while running towards the Italian. They both were running around the house. "Idiots" China and Russia said at the same time. Germany just stared at the Italian and American running around the house. "Childish" You said. "Yes" Canada agreed with you, "At least Aussie isn't here or it would be ten times worse." "Who's Aussie?" You asked the Canadian. "He's Australia. He is me and Ame's brother, New Zealand or Kiwi is another one of our brothers." Canada explained. You nodded. "Why would it be ten times worse?" You asked. "Well, because Aussie can walk on walls and ceilings. No logic at all." Canada said while chuckling. Nada's chuckles were so cute taht you blushed. "I will also take this!" Poland said while taking some goggles and a pilot's hat(Wtf is it called???) Poland then put then on. Oh my goodness, the cuteness overload. "I will be taking this, thanks" Italy grabbed one of the hats and continued running. Ame then grabbed one of the pans in the kitchen and continued casing the Italian. "Oh no" Germany said while sighing, "This won't go down good." "Yea, I am so excited" China said. "Me too" Russia said. Canada just sighed at China and Russia's behavior. America then started chasing the Italian while raising up the pan, it looked like he was going to throw it. You then felt a vibration in your pants. You took your phone out of the pocket in your pants. Your parents were calling you. "Guys, I got to answer a call" You told the countries. They all nodded. You went to the side of the room and answered the call.

"Dear?"

"Yes, mom?" You answered.

"Me and your father won't be able to come home anytime soon, so you will have to stay home alone for a few more weeks" Your mother said.

"Oh okay. Have fun in New York!" You replied.

"Bye dear!"

"Bye mom!"

You put your phone back into your pocket and went back to the group. "Who called?" Germany asked you. "Oh, it was my mother!" You said. "What did she say?" Germany asked. "She said that she and my father won't be able to come home anytime soon." Germany just nodded. You looked over at Italy and Ame. They both were still running around, but it was clear they both were exhausted. "I wanted to see some action" China said. "Yea, me too." Russia said. Canada just glared at them and said "At least no one is hurt." "Yea, or else it would be very bad" Poland agreed with the Canadian. "Ich vill go to my room now" Germany said and left. "Should we carry Italy and Ame onto the couch to let them rest?" You asked. "No, leave them" Russia and China said at the same time, again. They really are alike.

(Soviet pov)

I was thinking if (Y/N) wasn't planning on hurting us. She seemed like a nice girl, but just because she is nice doesn't mean I can trust her easily. "Soviet" I heard someone call my name from outside my room. I got up and opened the door, it was Germany. "What do you need?" I asked him. "Jou are paranoid, am I correct?" He asked. "Yes" I answered. "She is trustworthy. No need to be so paranoid." Germany said. "Okay" I said, "Now please get out." Germany sighed and left. I still can't trust her.

----------------------------------------------------

Ack- Here, a chapter. 0-0

Words- 1114

-Cheez Out-