Chapter Twenty One- Examination

A/N

Imma vibe when I write these chapters while having online class.

----------------------------------------------------

Keys-

Y/N- Your Name

----------------------------------------------------

Singapore's pov

"So, no trace of them?" Papa ASEAN asks. "Yes." I reply while nodding. "I need to report to UN. Why don't you come with me." Papa ASEAN says. I nod and we both start walking to the car. We start driving off right after we get into the car.

(Time Skip)

"So, we lost more countries?" Asked NATO. I nod. "ASEAN, you can go in now, I will have a small talk with Singa." Papa ASEAN nodded and left. "Tell me about what happened." Nato said. "Papa ASEAN left the house. I was working in my room. I heard the others talk about two sticks, Cam said that one of the sticks were the one that Thai found in her room. They were very loud so I got out of my room and told them to quiet down and went back to my room. After a few minutes I came back out and they were all gone, before that happened, I still heard a bit of talking." I said. Nato nodded.

"Anything different in the house?" He asked. "No, nothing. Just pure silence, I searched the whole house, the only things left were the things that they weren't holding." I explained. Nato nodded again.

Suddenly, I felt an impact to my head. "Ouch!" I exclaim. "Wait a second.." Nato picks up the object. "It's a stick!" Nato exclaims. "Where did it come from..?" I question. "It came from nowhere, I think it has something to do with the disappearances of the other countries that are missing. I would need to give this to NASA as soon as possible to let him examine." Nato said, "You should follow me just in case." I nod and we both start walking to NASA's lab.

We reached his NASA's lab. Nato knocks on the metal door lightly. I hear footsteps and NASA opens the metal door. "Oh! Hello Nato, Singapore! It's not normal to see you here, Singa!" He exclaims and hugs me.

"No time to lose, we need to examine something before another person goes missing." Nato said, seriously. "So what is the thing we need to examine?" Asked NASA. "This stick." I say, pointing at the stick that fell on my head. "Why a stick?" NASA questions.

"We think that it has something to do with the countries going missing. It just now fell on Singa's head out of nowhere." Nato explained. "Thanks goodness it isn't you both going crazy." NASA says, giggling. "Wow. Real mature.." I mumble. "Let's stop wasting time and just go examine this stick."Nato said.

NASA took the stick from Nato's hand and a hole formed under his feet, but NASA quickly moved away from the huge hole. "What in the world?!" Nato exclaimed as soon as the hole disappeared. "That's what you don't see everyday." I say. "Okay. Singa, you take this stick." NASA said, "And put it on that examination machine." I take the stick and walk over to the machine and put it down. The examination machine soon starts to examine the stick. The examination finishes and NASA goes to check the results.

"So, what are the results?" Nato questioned NASA. "Unusual. We can't even identify the reason it got here even with our high-tech machine. It even busted the machine a little bit. It seems to have a weird force surrounding it. No wonder a hole opened up. It serves as a type of teleportation, but it doesn't show where it comes from.." NASA says.