Chapter Eleven- Meeting The Trio

A/N

Heya this book's readers! Imma just write another chapter right after online class!

----------------------------------------------------

Keys-

Y/N-Your Name

----------------------------------------------------

Kazakhstan pov

I watch as Ukie puts on her hoodie. "How do I look?" Ukie asks. "You look great! I can't see your face!" Bela says. "Yea. Now the humans won't suspect a thing!" I say. "But what do we do with all of this money?" Ukie asks as she looks at all of her money in her purse. "It can last us a week I guess. You are the only one who brought money." Bela says. "And you both say that I am stupid to bring my money everywhere." Ukie said. "Yea yea." I say while rolling my eyes. "Now, go get us masks and hoodies!" Bela exclaims. "Okay. But won't it look weird to see three random people walking on the streets with hoodies and masks?" Ukie says. "Yea, it will look weird but its for the best!" I exclaim. Ukraine chuckled and starts walking out of the alleyway. "Will she actually make it?" Bela asks me. I turned my head to face him. "Of course! She has a brain!" I say giggling. "Everyone has a brain, but for some their brain is useless." Bela says. "She's our sister! She can make it." I say. "Let's just hope she can make it out of there." Bela says chuckling.

"What should we do?" I ask Bela. "Breath." Bela replies. "Oh yeah. We can do that." I reply. Me and Bela start giggling. "Also, why are you still wearing that scarf?" I ask Bela, "It's literally so hot!" "It's not like we are in the desert. It ain't that hot!" Bela answers, wiping off sweat from his forehead, "Okay, it is a bit hot......But I am still wearing it!"

(Time Skip cause y e s)

"It has been 15 minutes! Where is Ukraine!" Bela shouts. "I am back!" I hear Ukie say. I turn my head and see Ukie with a few shopping bags. "What's with all those bags?" I ask Ukie. "Well, I bought us a few clothes cause we might be here for longer that we think." Ukie explains. "So we are going to become beggars?" Bela asks. "Of course not. Why would I let us become beggars?" Ukie answers. I giggled.

"You both should wear the hoodies and masks now." Ukie says, no, demands us. "Yes boss." I say while rolling my eyes. I hear Bela chuckle. Ukraine puffs out her cheeks and looks away. "Aww, don't be like that!" Bela says. "Fine." Ukie says and looks back at us, "Now change those clothes of yours!" "Okay. Okay. But where?" Bela asks. "Well, somewhere but not outside the alleyway, or you can wear the hoodie over your clothes and get very sweaty." Ukie says. "Imma just go look for a place to change..." I say before walking off to a corner and start changing.

(Another Time Skip l m a o)

I am done with changing and go back to where Ukie is. "Well done Kaz for being faster than Bela." Ukie says while making hand motion. "Bela is such a slowpoke." I say. "Hey I heard that!" Bela exclaimed from behind us. He then walks over to us. "Where should we go now?" I ask. "Well, we can get some food if y'all are hungry. I still have 99971 dollars." Ukie said. "How do you know how much money ya have left???" Bela asks, clearly amazed. "What? All I did was minus 29 from 100000." Ukie explained. "That's a math person right here." I say looking at Ukie in the eyes, "When did you get that good in math?" "I don't know." Ukie answers. "Let's just get going!" Bela says, "I am starving!"

Me and my siblings start walking out of the alleyway, having our hoodies on. Soon enough we reach a small cafe. "Why not get some food here?" I ask my siblings. "Sure!" Bela replied. Ukie just nodded. I open up the door. The scent of coffee passes my nose. "That's such a nice smell of coffee!" I exclaim. "Let's go find a seat." Ukie says. Me and Bela nod. We found a table and seat down. A waiter came over to our table and gave us the menus. I look through the menu and wow. That's a whole lotta good stuff! Me and my siblings order and the waiter walks away, taking the menus he gave us earlier. I look over at Bela. He seems to be looking at something. I look over to where he is looking and see a girl. She seems to be carrying a lot of drinks. I count how many drinks she has in her transparent bag to count 10 drinks. She must have a big family. I look back at Bela. "Why are you looking at her?" I ask Bela. "Looking at who?" Ukie turns her head to face me. "W-What?" Bela stutters while turning his face back to me and Ukie. "Why were you looking at her?" Ukie asks. "W-Well. Ukie remember that void?" Bela says. I was confused, what void? I look at Ukie. She nodded. "What void?" I question the two of them. Why didn't they tell me? Bela starts to explain. He also explains about a picture of the girl he was looking at and that she could bring us to the missing countries. "Really?" Ukie asks Bela. Bela nods. "Maybe we can talk to her after we finish our food." I say. "Okay." Bela and Ukie answer.