Chapter Twenty Three- Behind The Door

A/N

Hello again everyone. :^ Thanks for 7K+ reads.

----------------------------------------------------

Keys-

Y/N- Your Name

----------------------------------------------------

Your pov

"BRUNEI NO-" Myanmar yelled at Brunei who was banging his fists on the door. Brunei just keeps on banging on the door. China sighs. "China, can you use your powers to burn that door down before Brunei destroys his fists?" Soviet asks the Chinese male. "Onion man, I am too tired to do that." China responds to Soviet. Soviet gives China a 'WTF' look. You giggle.

All of a sudden, you feel someone 'lightly' hit the back of your head which makes you fall to the ground. "Who-" You were cut off with a certain country laughing, actually, three. You look behind you and see Malaysia, Philippines and Indonesia. "Sorry Y/N, we couldn't resist." Indonesia said while pulling you up. "Did you three have to? Who did that though?" You asked. "Try and guess!" Malaysia exclaimed. "It was Phil." Finland said while walking to you and the Malphilindo gang.

"Come on, Fin! Did you have to?!" Phil exclaimed with unhappiness. Malaysia wheezed and fell to the ground. "Mal, you okay?" You asked the Malaysian female. "I c-can't!" Malaysia said while still wheezing on the floor. "Don't worry, Y/N. That's how she is." Indonesia whispered to you. You look over at Finland who was being chased by Philippines.

"You can run but you can't hide! Get back here Fin!" Phil yelled as she chased Finland around the large room. "Have they forgotten we aren't supposed to be here?" Canada asked Thailand. "Oh don't worry, this is an amazing show to watch. I would like Finland to win." Thailand said calmly. Canada just nods and looks back at the two who are running around the room.

"What are we going to do with Brunei?" Laos asks Ame. Ame shrugs, "Maybe get someone to stop him? Maybe like Russia?" Laos nods and walks to Russia. "OOF-" You hear a Russian exclaim. You look towards Russia and see that he was being dragged by Laos by his shirt's collar. "Laos..You're chocking the poor guy..." Antartica said. "Maybe Laos is stronger than Rus." Belarus says. "This is perfection." Ukraine says as she watches her brother suffer.

"By the way, how come no guards came?" You asked Poland. "I don't know. Maybe they haven't found us yet..?" Poland says. "I think it must be something more." Germany says. "Germ man!" Yelled Cambodia, "I WANNA HUG YA WITH MY EXTRA ARMS!!!" "Germ, run." Vietnam said to Germany. Germany got up and started running with Cambodia behind him. "It's so boring!" Kazakhstan screams, "I want to play Uno!" "We don't have Uno." JE says. "I know! That's why it's so boring!" Kazakhstan exclaims at the Japanese male.

JE sighs. "A WEEEEEEEEEEE" You hear someone scream. "Myanmar no." Thailand said. "Dia sudah gila lah...." (She is already going crazy lah....") Malaysia said to Thailand. "LET ME OUTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!" Myanmar screamed. "Somebody call the cops." Indonesia said. "We have no phones." Belarus said. "Oh right...." Indo said while chuckling. You walked over to Philippines and Finland, Finland was able to outrun Phil and the girl was lying down on the floor trying to catch her breath. "Hey Y/N." Finland said to you. "It seems you won." You said to the male. He nodded in response, "Easy as pie." "Wait. We....have pie..?!" Phil exclaimed while still trying to catch her breath on the floor. "No." You said.

"Brunei!" China yells. You and Finland look over at Brunei. "I broke down this door! Finally!" Brunei exclaims. You look at Brunei and then Finland. Finland does the same. "How did he-" You asked. "He's powerful I guess." Finland responds straight away. "Woa..." Italy said in awe. "Let's go!" Ame said. Phil suddenly got up as fast as lighting and ran over to Brunei. "Wasn't she just looking like she was about to die a few seconds ago..?" You asked. "That's Phil alright." Ukraine said.

All of a sudden, Cambodia and Germany collided into Phil. "BRUHH!!!!!!" Phil exclaimed. "Chaos is starting again..." Soviet said while rubbing his temples. Laos walks over to them along with Russia. "Come on guys, let's just go through this door." You said, walking to them. Russia helps Cambodia up while Laos helps Phil up. You help Germany up. "I'm ALIVEEEEEEE" Phil screams. "What's with all this screaming?!" Kaz exclaims, "my ears are gonna die!" "Sis, calm down." Ukraine says while dragging Kaz away. You walk through the door along with the countries.

"I see you all have finally stopped being crazy, no offense." That familiar voice again. "Well, welcome back, the person who said they would tell who the f*ck they are but haven't." Canada said, happily. "Canada, I thought you were nice." The voice said. "That's where you are wrong." Tica chimed in. You tried to find where the familiar voice came from. That's when you spotted three different doors. "Guys, look! Three doors!" You said.

You all walked to the three doors. "I wonder why there are these three doors here..." Poland says while rubbing his chin. "I found a piece of paper here!" Germany says. He then picks it up and reads it, "These three doors are for you to find out which one to go through. Two doors lead to the demise of you all. Only one of them will let you out of the room to find your way out." "Oh come on! Which door do we go through?!" Cambodia asks. "There are no other things written on the paper..." Germany mutters.

"I found another piece of paper!" Vietnam says. "Read it!" Myanmar tells the Vietnamese male. "It says: 'One of you will be able to figure this out. This country was at their dying breath.'" Vietnam read out. "Dying breath?" Ukraine asked. You rubbed your chin while thinking. 'Dying breath? Who was at their dying breath- Oh!' You thought.

"I know who they are!" You exclaim. "Who?" Italy asked you. "Philippines! Earlier she was lying on the floor catching her breath!" You explain. "You're right!" Thailand said. "How am I going to know..?" Philippines asked, looking at you. "And that, I don't know." You said while chuckling. "Hmm..." Kazakhstan said while thinking, "Maybe the power you get has something to do with this!" "Maybe.." Phil replied.

"Maybe you need to be nearer to the three doors!" Antartica suggested while pointing at the doors. Phil nodded and walked over to the first door.

"Phil! Why are your eyes black?!" Vietnam exclaimed. "Wait, black eyes?" JE asked Viet. Vietnam nodded and pointed at Phil's black eyes. All of a sudden, Phil's eyes turned back to normal. "It's this door that we need to go through!" Phil exclaimed as she pointed at the door that was in front of her. "Ya sure?" You asked Phil. Philippines nodded, "Of course I am! I saw what would happen if we go through the other two doors! We would die!" 

"She is correct"

----------------------------------------------------

Hello again, readers! Ü Sorry I rarely update now. I will try to write more. If any of you have ideas, please tell me! ^^

-Cheez Out-