Special Short 1- Eavesdropping

[A Random Day]

"We should tell her."

"But that might break her. You know how close she is with them.."

"But she can't stay like this, dear. She's not a kid anymore."

"Let her dream on, honey. At least it can keep her happy."

"But what if she loses a sense of reality, dear? We can't allow such a thing to happen."

You had overheard your parents' conversation. What did they mean by all of that? You looked at Ame, who was right next to you. He was also eavesdropping on your parents. "Can we do something else..?" Ame groaned softly, "It's so tiring to stand for so long." "Just a little longer, Ame," You told him. "Fine, but remember, you're buying me a salad later." He replied. 

"A salad..?" You mumbled. "Yes, a salad. What did you expect? Two cheeseburgers, large french fries and a diet coke?" He asked you. You shrugged. "Okay okay, it's just that Nada told me to try a salad that I've never tried before, and now, I'm addicted. Like, it's so-" You cut him off, "Let's just continue eavesdropping on my parents." "Alright. Your house your rules." Ame responded.

"I also dreamt about meeting imaginary people."

"But you didn't think that they were real. As you said, imaginary."

"I know, honey. I know Y/N's not a kid anymore, but we should let her enjoy life to the fullest. You've seen how happy she is when she talks to them."

Your parents were talking about the countries, weren't they? They're saying that they're imaginary, not real people. But that can't be, right? Aiden sees them too.

"Y/N. Ame." You turned around and saw Aiden walking up to the both of you. "What the heck are the two of you doing? Eavesdropping? Uncool, very uncool." He said. "Your parents are talking 'bout how we countries are that of Y/N's imagination. So of course we are eavesdropping." Ame responded. "That of Y/N's imagination..? Does that mean that I'm also imaginary? Heheh, just kidding, of course I'm not." Aiden joked, "But what if I am?" 

"Well, I'd rather have you as an imaginary person that being imaginary." Ame told Aiden. "I'll take that as a compliment to my wonderfulness," Aiden chuckled.

"Oh, I swear if I wasn't forbidden from strangling someone, you'd already be dead." Ame told Aiden. "Kinky~" Aiden replied as he wiggled his eyebrows. Ame had a disgusted look on his face, he then turned to you. "Y/N, what the hell is wrong with your brother?" He asked you. "I have no idea." You answered. Aiden was just snickering.

 Aiden was just snickering