Chapter 24

______________________________________

"I want to keep you with me so badly. But why I want to keep you?"

______________________________________

One Hour Earlier
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Xiao Zhan didn't even think about that incident happened in few minutes ago. His life turn upside-down because of one true. But right he just quietly think about Wang Yibo. Then start closing  his eyes slowly. While closing his eyes. He saw someone is coming towards him running. It was looking like Wang Yibo? That he thought before closing his eyes with a smile face.

With six cars Ooh Sehun and his mother left from their mansion. Currently they are on road, going towards their private jet.

"Sir. We will reach to airport in 25 minutes.." Mou Xian said. Who is sitting in front seat now.

Ooh Sehun only nod his head but didn't answer and look outside from the window. Ooh Sehun's mother is beside him now. She is again reading book. They are on way to go America now. Ooh Sehun's mother and he finally can live a happy life in America that's all he was thinking since morning.

"Sehun-A..." Suddenly Jia Shu called.

"What happened mom? Are you ok? Where are you feeling pain?" Ooh Sehun immediately asked while looking at his mother.

"I am ok.. It just....." Jia Shu was saying something and closing her book.

Suddenly they hear big car crash sounds. Their all cars stop in minutes immediately. Ooh Sehun immediately hold his mother. Because she was about to get hit by front seat.

"What happened?" Jia Shu immediately asked.

"I think someone has accident.." Mou Xian mumbled.

They are in third car that's why they can't see anything properly. Exactly that time one driver from other car come there.

"What happened?" Mou Xian asked while opening car's window.

"Accident.. There is someone inside too. He is bleeding..." That driver said whatever he see from afar.

"Shit.." Ooh Sehun mumbled.

"Mom.. Stay here.. I will be back.." Ooh sehun said to his mother and come out from car.

"Be careful.." Jia Shu shout.

"Yes mom.." Ooh Sehun replied hurriedly.

Ooh Sehun immediately start running towards the accident car. His driver and Mou Xian also run behind him. When he reach there. He saw someone laying there upside-down way. There is too much blood. Ooh Sehun bend down and try to pull that person. Finally he safely and slowly pull out the person from the car. That person currently laying on Ooh Sehun's lap.

"Sir.. We have to take him to the hospital. He is bleeding too much.." Mou Xian said.

Ooh Sehun look at Mou Xian. He nod his head. He still didn't see this person face properly yet. Ooh Sehun was about to look at Xiao Zhan. He only take glance of Xiao Zhan and he looks at Mou Xian.

"Call my....." Ooh Sehun stop talking.

Then he immediately look at Xiao Zhan again. Just after taking one glance Ooh Sehun can tell how much beautiful he is. Even though he is fill with blood. Still he can see Xiao Zhan's beautiful face and plumpy lips. Those hair of Xiao Zhan's blocking the view of his full face. Ooh Sehun slowly remove those hair. As if he don't want hurt him. He try to wipe his Xiao Zhan's forehead blood by his t-shirt's sleeve. Xiao Zhan is looking more pure and innocent now. Ooh Sehun don't even know when smile at him.