Chapter 28

______________________________________

"Even if he died I won't let anyone touch his corpse.."

______________________________________

Small chapter, unexplained, little bit boring and less YiZhan moment. Read the note at the end.

______________________________________

3rd Person Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

And Xiao Zhan is crying while hugging Carman Lee tightly and Carman Lee is standing by herself.

Wang Yibo still standing quietly at the main door of entering living room. He is looking at his mother and Xiao Zhan. He don't even know how he should react now.

20 Minutes Earlier:

Left side on Wang Yibo's mansion Carman Lee and Shen Xiao Hai sitting inside their car. Wang Yi Zhou is behind them in his car with his driver. Crystal Zhang and Lu Jian Min inside their car on right side.

"Lee, Yibo will be here soon.. Should we leave?" Shen Xiao Hai asked.

"No not yet... Let Yibo come first. Then we will leave.." Carman Lee said while drinking juice.

Suddenly the mansion gate open. One guard immediately come outside. That guard go near to Shen Xiao Hai's car.

"Ma'am.." One guard shout while near coming to their car.

Carman Lee was drinking juice. She stop drinking and open the car's window. After hearing that guard shout Wang Yi Zhou immediately come out from his car. Crystal Zhang and Lu Jian Min also come out from their car.

"What is it?" Carman Lee asked.

"Young master come out from bedroom... We are not able to control him.. We didn't go near to him nor even any nurses go near to. Him. Still he is just shouting and throwing things at us.. We already informed doctors they are coming.." That guard said while panting.

"Shit.." Carman Lee mumbled.

Carman Lee come out with her wheelchair. Shen Xiao Hai also come out from their car. All of them immediately go inside the mansion.

"Go away from me. G.. Go away.. Ge.. Ge.. Where are you? Don't come closer.. Go away.." Xiao Zhan was still shouting at those people who are currently standing in front him.

All of his family members enter the living room and see the scene. Crystal Zhang, Lu Jian min, Wang Yi Zhou stand in front. Carman Lee and Shen Xiao Hai stand behind them. Xiao Zhan become more scared when he saw all of them.

"DON'T COME CLOSER.. GO AWAY.. GE. GE.. GE. WHERE ARE YOU? THEY ARE HERE TO TAKE ME.. GE.." Xiao Zhan shout loudly.

"Baby listen to me.. Ple...." Crystal Zhang was saying this and try to come closer to Xiao Zhan. But Xiao Zhan's action stop her.

Xiao Zhan was too much scared. Xiao Zhan look around. Then he notice, beside him there was few photo frames on a table. He take one big photo frame and throw it on floor. That frame shuttered into pieces. He immediately take one big broken glass and hold it tightly. He was crying and his hand was shaking. He point that glass towards his family.

"Don't come closer.. Don't.. Don't. Don't..." Xiao Zhan mumbled tiredly.

Crystal Zhang start crying this time  after seeing her son behaviour. "Why your memory isn't coming back? Why you are afraid from your own...." Crystal Zhang was brokenly saying some words but Xiao Zhan cut her again.