Chapter 9

______________________________________

"If I ever start hating you... You will be always my drug.."

______________________________________

3rd Person Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In Wang Yi Zhou Mansion
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Wang Zi Xuan start arranging everything for her party since early in the morning. As usual her parents aren't home. They won't come till tomorrow. Her party will start at evening.

"Keep it there..." Wang Zi Xuan said to a servant.

Wang Zi Xuan was looking at everything. Its almost done. Her luxury party. She has wasted 700k Yuan just to show off her money. Suddenly her phone start ringing. It was from her drinks arrangement manager.

"Hello.. Yes.. I need all kinds of strong alcohol... And that things too..." Wang Zi Xuan said in her phone.

"What kind of things ma'am?" From other side that manager asked.

"Why you are asking which things? Of course that drug.. I want that drug.." Wang Zi Xuan said and cut the call.

"Wait for it Xiao Zhan.. You attract boys and girls both right? I will you sale you today without money of course.. I don't need any fucking money.. I am already a millionaire. And you are going to have lots of fun today...." Wang Zi Xuan said with smile.

______________________________________

In Tsinghua University's Dorm
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Xiao Zhan was still sleeping peacefully. Its 10:30am he didn't wake up yet. Today and tomorrow is weekend. So he can sleep more these two days. Xiao Zhan start moving slowly and open his eyes. He look at his wall clock first. But it wasn't there. Xiao Zhan frown. Then look his beside in sleepy eyes.

"Aaaaaahhhhhh..." Xiao Zhan scream and jump little bit when he sees Wang Yibo is lying beside him.

"W-what? Why? You.. You... Why you always do this??" Xiao Zhan asked while panting and irritatedly at the same time.

Wang Yibo come here in Xiao Zhan room at 7am. He changed few things in Xiao Zhan's room. First he remove that wall clock. Bring breakfast for Xiao Zhan and put many stuff in Xiao Zhan's small kitchen. After doing all work lay beside Xiao Zhan's side. Though he didn't sleep but he was watching Xiao Zhan all the time. Xiao Zhan was moving in sleep too much. He come near to Wang Yibo's face first. Then moved away. Then again Xiao Zhan put his head on Wang Yibo's chest. For another hour he was holding Wang Yibo tightly in his sleep. Between all things Wang Yibo was enjoying his touch.

"Stop screaming you idiot..." Wang Yibo said.

"You look beautiful when you sleep..." Wang Yibo said again but while looking at other side.

Xiao Zhan stop panting when Wang Yibo give him compliment for second time. Xiao Zhan go near to Wang Yibo and sit on Wang Yibo's tummy without thinking. Wang Yibo immediately look at Xiao Zhan. He tightly grip bedsheets. Wang Yibo's heartbeat become faster but he didn't give any reaction.

"Isn't it looks like same moment? You sit on me 9 years ago too. Just after that day we.... Nothing will happen like that again.. I won't lose you ever...." Wang Yibo thought in his mind.

Xiao Zhan was looking at him confusedly. He touch Wang Yibo's cheek. Wang Yibo get back to reality.

"What happened? I am sorry. I sit here suddenly. I will move from here... Wait..." Xiao Zhan said and about move from Wang Yibo's tummy.