Chapter 29

______________________________________

"I want a new morning, a new day and a new beginning where you will call me Yibo.."

______________________________________

3rd Person Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Two Weeks Ago
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"I will take this one.." Xu Weizhou said to the convenience store employee while handover her one juice bottle.

"Here you go sir. Its 30RMB.. Thank you for visiting..." That employee reply.

Xu Weizhou nod his head and give her money. Then come out from the store with his juice. He start going near to his car.

Other side Huang Jingyu already on the way behind Xu Weizhou. Currently he is in traffic jam. Sitting inside his car. Suddenly he saw Xu Weizhou is coming outside from a store. He was little bit away from him.

"Weizhou.. Weizhou..." Huang Jingyu shout while opening his glass window.

Xu Weizhou didn't hear Huang Jingyu's shouting. Huang Jingyu immediately come out from his car and start going near to Xu Weizhou. Before he could go near to Xu Weizhou. He already sit inside his car and start his car. Other side green signal appear. Everyone start moving their vehicles.

"Shit.." Huang Jingyu mumbled and run towards his car.

People start their vehicles horns loudly because Huang Jingyu's car was in front them. His car was blocking their way.

"Going.. Going.. Patience.." Huang Jingyu mumbled irritatedly and go inside his car.

Huang Jingyu start his car with full speed. Then start following Xu Weizhou's direction. Still he lost Xu Weizhou car.

Xu Weizhou already near to military head office. He is 48 minutes away from the office. He switch on his phone while driving. 25 calls and 27 messages appear on his phone. All was from Huang Jingyu. Xu Weizhou take *Sigh* loudly. He keeps his phone other side without answering Huang Jingyu. 10 minutes later his phone start ringing. It was from his friend Dylan Chen. They became friends since he joined military.

Phone conversation:

Dylan Chen: Hello. Weizhou?

Xu Weizhou: Hmm. How are you?

Dylan Chen: You still talk quietly. Where were you been? Its been days you didn't even called nor come to visit . I am ok. How are you?

Xu Weizhou: I am ok. Just having busy days.

Dylan Chen: Aah.. Anyway I have called you to tell something. You resignation letter already accepted by major one month ago. I forgot to called you. Now you are all free.

(Xu Weizhou's car suddenly stop with jerk. Seem like car's tire puncher)

Xu Weizhou: What? But someone called me. And said they didn't send my resignation letter anywhere.

Dylan Chen: What do you mean by this? Your letter... Hello? Hello? Weizhou? Hello? What the heck with this network? Hello..?

Xu Weizhou: Dylan? Hello.. Hello..?

Phone conversation End.

"Shit network.." Xu Weizhou mumbled and come out from the car with his phone.

Xu Weizhou come out and look down. He saw there is some nails in the middle on road. Those nails made his car's tire puncher. Now Xu Weizhou understand what's going on.