Chapter 27

______________________________________

"Because you are all that I only have now.."

______________________________________

3rd Person Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"XIAO ZHAN..." Wang Yibo shout in panic voice.

Wang Yibo try to wake up Xiao Zhan while patting his cheeks. But Xiao Zhan isn't responding. Wang Yibo didn't wait anymore. He take up Xiao Zhan in bridal style. He come outside from bathroom. Then put Xiao Zhan on couch and take his wallet, keys and phone in second. Wang Yibo again take Xiao Zhan up in bridal style and leave for outside.

Wang Yibo come out from his mansion. He go near to his car and open the door somehow. He put Xiao Zhan inside very carefully. When guards saw them. Three guards immediately come near to Wang Yibo.

"Call my mother.. Tell her I am leaving for hospital with Xiao Zhan.." Wang Yibo said to guards.

Wang Yibo don't want to call his mother during driving. Because he don't want another accident.

"Yes sir.." Three of them replied.

Wang Yibo immediately go inside his car and put seat belt on Xiao Zhan and put seat belt on him. Then leave for hospital.

Other side one guard immediately call Carman Lee to inform about the situation. Carman Lee receive the call.

Phone Conversation:

Carman Lee: What?. Where is Yibo? Where is Xiao Zhan? Are they ok? (Carman Lee immediately asked because those guards also her insider informer. She told them to inform her every situation in every hours.)

Guard: Ma'am. Sorry to disturb you this hour.. But sir took young master to the hospital. He told us to inform you.

["Shen Xiao wake up. Oder empty the hospital from parking space.. They are going to hospital..." Carman Lee shout from other side at her husband. During shouting she cut the call too]

Phone conversation End.

______________________________________

Beijing Olympics Hospital
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Wang Yibo park his car on parking space in the back side of the hospital. This place was empty because Carman Lee already order them to make it empty. Wang Yibo come out from his car. He take out Xiao Zhan carefully. Already there is those three doctors, nurses and ward boys are standing with bed wheel. Because those doctors are handling Xiao Zhan's condition. That's why they will check Xiao Zhan here too. Ward boys and nurses take the bed wheel near to them. Wang Yibo put Xiao Zhan on bed. Zhang Bai Jia immediately check Xiao Zhan's pulse. She becomes shocked. Wang Yibo notice it.

"What is it?" Wang Yibo asked in calm voice.

"I can't say anything now sir.. We have to check him properly first before saying anything.." Zhang Bai Jia replied.

They immediately take Xiao Zhan inside. Those doctors take Xiao Zhan inside one ward. Wang Yibo was about to go inside but Zheng Fang Xing stop him.

"Please sir stay here. Try to understand.. We will take care of young master.." Zheng Fang Xing assured Wang Yibo.

Unwillingly Wang Yibo stop there and look at the close door helplessly. This hospital's last side only using for Shen Xiao Hai family. No one is allowed this side expect their selective doctors, nurses and ward boys. That's why it's quiet here too.