Chapter 3

______________________________________

"He was in love with him so deeply... But what was the reason he start hate him so deeply?"

______________________________________

3rd Person Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Wang Yibo was talking with dorm manager early in the morning while sitting on couch. They were arguing about something.

"Why can't you do that? Its simple

"Why can't you do that? Its simple.. Just tell him every scholarship students get their breakfast in their own room.. Feng Qian are you going to listen to me or not?" Wang Yibo said for the third time while directly calling that dorm manager name.

 Feng Qian are you going to listen to me or not?" Wang Yibo said for the third time while directly calling that dorm manager name

(Feng Qian as Dorm Manager)

"You have to understand we can't do it. And moreover he seems like a sensible person.. No one get their breakfast in their room ever. So he will understand it... Don't worry I will personally show him college canteen and other places too. And even I will tell our chef to take care of him..." Feng Qian again said helplessly.

"He also need to get his all books from library... He might get late for it..." Wang Yibo again try to show reason.

"You don't have to worry.. Trust me I will take care of everything.." Feng Qian said again.

"You know what... Damn you.." Wang Yibo said angrily and cut the call.

Wang Yibo was sitting in front his window. He looks outside. He was arguing with that dorm manager(Feng Qian) because he wants Xiao Zhan has his breakfast from dorm room. But that Feng Qian said it's not possible. He is more angry now.

"Don't worry... You won't face any problem ever from now.. I will be forever here to protect you. To adore you. To spoil you... I didn't keep my promise 9 years ago.. But I will keep my promise now..." Wang Yibo mumbled.

He was thinking all this while drinking coffee. Suddenly his phone buzz. It was message from Wang Zi Xuan.

 It was message from Wang Zi Xuan