Chapter 13[YiZhan Wedding-1]

______________________________________

"It wasn't raining then why did you walk away again?"

______________________________________

3rd Person Pov
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

In Wang Yi Zhou Mansion
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Shen Xiao Hai family still didn't leave from there. Crystal Zhang just walk away from there. Those guests are still there. As they are seeing everything because everything is happening in front them.

"I am sorry the wedding is cancelled now.. Thank you all for coming here.." Carman Lee said.

"What?" Wang Zi Xuan whisper and immediately look at her aunt.

Those guests start start murmuring words and they start leaving from there one by one. CiCi Lu become angry.

"Hey stop the wedding didn't cancel... Hey..." CiCi Lu said and try to stop them.

But no one stop as Carman Lee said the wedding get cancelled. All guests left from there. Only Carman Lee, Wang Yibo, Shen Xiao Hai, Hai Kuan, Ann Wang, CiCi Lu and Wang Zi Xuan left there. Kuan Wang still playing around with himself.

"Didn't you promise I will get married with Yibo? Then what's going on? What's wrong here?" Wang Zi Xuan asked in broken voice.

"Now I am saying this too your wedding cancel now..." Carman Lee said quietly.

"Kuan... Take Wang and Ann with you. Wait for us in car..." Carman Lee said.

"Yes mom.." Hai Kuan reply and leave from there with Ann Wang and Kuan Wang.

"What are you playing or what are doing? How dare you? HOW DARE YOU?" CiCi Lu scream at Carman Lee.

"Stop screaming..." Carman Lee said quietly.

"Don't fucking dare to order me.. Didn't you promise my mother to protect me and full fill all my wishes... Then how the fuck you are not letting my daughter married with your son?" CiCi Lu shout.

"Isn't our mother was same woman. That's why we are twin. Then how come she became only your mother?" Carman Lee asked.

"Shut up... Don't change the topic..." CiCi Lu shout.

Carman Lee didn't say anything. She handover the file in CiCi Lu's hand. CiCi Lu start reading the file. After reading it. She throw away the file.

"I don't fucking care.. Let's my daughter married with your son..." CiCi Lu said.

"Wang Yibo is getting married with Xiao Zhan..." Carman Lee said.

"You bloody worthless wheelchairar... Paralysed woman... Are you becoming deaf too?" CiCi Lu shout.

Shen Xiao Hai about to say something and Wang Yibo about coming towards CiCi Lu for hitting her. Carman Lee immediately sign them to stop.

"I didn't give you this much low taught that you can hit a woman..." Carman Lee said to Wang Yibo.

CiCi Lu turn to Wang Yibo. Who's eyes are red fill with anger. That if Carman Lee don't stop him. He might already kill her.

"How dare you? You bastard disgusting low shit gay...." CiCi Lu shout at Wang Yibo this time.

"ENOUGH..." Carman Lee scream this time.

CiCi Lu jump because of sudden Carman Lee's screaming voice. CiCi Lu turn to Carman Lee. Carman Lee take a deep breath. Then sign her to come closer. CiCi Lu go in front her. Carman Lee sign her to sit down in front her. CiCi Lu sit in front her. Carman Lee immediately slap CiCi Lu's right cheek. A loud sound echoes because of that slap. Even Hai Kuan could hear it from inside his car.