🍀 Bennett | Mutual Feelings ✨

OMG this is so random! I just happened to have spare time at my work and decided to write this because I love some of the male characters including Bennet! (But Xiao is always my number one of course :P)

I read a lot of fanfics and I just thought I think I'll have a try. Hopefully it's not cringy.

Requests are open btw!

Happy Reading!

--

You can choose your outfit here :3

That afternoon, you caught the ash haired boy sitting down on a rock near the Windrise old tree. His painful eyes pondered to where Lady Vennesa have been ascended, with silence as his only friend. One hand leaned to his bented knee, seeking for answers.

You rarely see this side of Bennett before, cheerfulness is always what he is. But that moment you saw him in silence, you knew something must have happened. You were glad your travels take you here in time.

"Hey," You approached him and sits beside him with a smile. The grass seems nice to sit on.

"Oh, y/n! You're here too! How's journey?!" He exclaimed with his usual smile and loudness, as if nothing happened to him. He lowers his knee, showing his bouken pose instead with his hand.

"It's been great," you said. "But what are you doing here? You seem really down to be Bennett."

"Uh, Well I..." Bennett scratch his back head with a grin. "Seems like I messed up again, that's all. Nothing new. I'm just taking a break here."

"Oh come on, you don't have to lie with me," you said again, of course you knew something's not right.

"Eh? But that's the honest truth," Bennett seems surprised you didn't believe him. Then he immediately stands up. "Hey, since you're here, why don't we stroll around for some adventure? If I'm with you, we might find some treasure! Of course, with my bad luck along... Hehe..."

"Let's go then," You stand up and hold Bennett's hand to leave the Windrise. He seems startled by your action.

"Whoa, y/n! You'll get my bad luck if you hold me that tight!" Bennet exclaimed as he was pulled by you, walking through the road.

"That's adventure is all about, right? It's fine!" you said, keeps smiling to him. "Hey, where do you want to go today?"

"Um... How about Thousand Winds Temple?" Bennet suggested with excitement, but a little tense as well. "There might be treasures there."

And so, you both travelled there, not even ones letting Bennett's hand go. Several hilicurls, mithacurls, even abyss mage have appeared in front of their eyes. But they got nothing on you and Bennet's elemental skills.

"We're finally here!" you said with both hands in the air.

"Look, some dandelions!" Bennett runs to the grass and smiles as he kneel down to some dandelions dancing with the wind currently blowing nicely.