🍀 Razor | Birthday 🎉

This is a special chapter for SyamocwiiFirst's birthday!

A/N: Just for this story, just pretend you can have 5 characters in the party (you as the leader and 4 genshin mates)

---

You just open your eyes when sunlight struck into it so bright. The grass feels so nice last night to make you sleep tight. Because of your last commission is quite far away from the city, you decided to camp out with all of your team near the Stone Gate. You rub your eyes for a moment to realize all of your team members, Razor, Xiangling, Chongyun and Barbara, are still asleep with their own sleeping position.

Xiangling seems comfy laying down to the grass, her hands are behind her head. This good cook mate is always comfortable adventuring, specially when gathering ingredients to cook food.

The healer, Barbara, sleeps beside Xiangling, laying towards her. She always make sure everyone's healthy without the littlest wounds.

In the other hand, Chongyun seems peaceful resting under the tree. He bends one leg, resting one of his hand there.

You smile looking at your mates. But where's...

Before you think further, you felt a hand tapping your shoulder. You immediately glance to the source.

"Razor, what are you-" You speak as the wolf boy quickly put his tall finger in front of his lips, shushing you.

"Sshhh, don't... speak too loud," Razor whispers. "I sneak out. Hunt boars. Potatoes too. For you."

"What?" You glance to the meats that he's holding on his hand. This particular team member of yours sure is great at hunting. He got around eight raw meats and potatoes there.

Razor smiles. "Today is your day. You were born on this day, many moons ago. I want to make you happy today. Can we eat meat together?"

You smile back and accepts the ingredients he gathered. "Oh, you remembered my birthday. Thank you, Razor. But, why didn't you wait for us to hunt? You know Xiangling always on the job, right?"

"Lupical tired. Let they sleep," Razor answers. "Y/N also needs some sleep. Razor get up early, can hunt more. Then... cook together."

Your cheeks when red. "You... want to cook some food together with me on my birthday?"

Razor nods a few times firmly, showing an agreement to your statement.

You laugh and stroke his fluffy gray hair inside his hoodie. You have adventuring together, the five of you, for quite awhile now, but you and Razor did have a closer relationship than the others. But this is the first time Razor did something different. On your birthday, specially.

"Razor is a good boy. Then why don't we have some mondstadt hash brown together for breakfast? We can make plenty for everyone." You said happily.

Razor nods and hugs you. He puts his cheek against yours with pleasure. "Hash browns are tasty! Razor happy!"

FIN

How is it? hehe
Requests are always open!