🍀 Xiao | Thunderstorm ⚡

That night you walked in a heavy rain, which fell soaking Teyvat. Your eyes are staring at the road, feeling tired from accompanying a yaksha to slaughtering monsters in this world.

With the elemental power you got from The Seven, you can certainly accompany Xiao on his mission. But of course, your stamina can be drained too if you have to swing your sword all day without resting.

Unlike Xiao, who didn't really need to eat, he could swing his green spear as much as he wanted. He would never tire of serving under Morax, who had freed him from a God who tormented him.

But being friends with him is a bless for you. People have said that Xiao is rarely close to people, even Ganyu said he is socially an outsider as an adeptus.

"Xiao, can we rest for a bit?" you asked from behind. The green-haired man in front of you seems to be walking casually, he didn't looked tired at all.

Xiao turned his head at you over his shoulder. "You called?"

"We've been slaughtering all day, getting some dinner would be nice before we continue. You know?" You answered.

Xiao sighs. "I don't need to eat to do my job. But if you have to, then let's go back to the Wangshu Inn for a bit."

You smiled hearing that. At that instant, there was a sound of strong lightning striking the road behind you. You were immediately startled and ran towards Xiao.

"AHHH!!" You are hiding behind Xiao's body, grabbing his shoulders with your trembling hands.

Xiao sighed again seeing your childish behavior. This has happened a few times before him, in fact, you only act like that around Xiao. But, Xiao's respond to it always the same. "Many mortals fear lightning... Incomprehensible. Fear of something so common."

"How rude. Lightnings are scary, I could've dead if I got strike by it." You said while removing your hands from his shoulder.

Xiao turned his head to another direction. "Well, I guess if its for you, I'm okay with it. Come on, let's go back."

Xiao walked first from there, leaving you quite surprised by his words. Your cheeks flush red as you grow a smile on your face, before you finally catch up.

"Hey, wait, Xiao! I'll borrow the kitchen to make you some Almond Tofu, too!" Your hands embrace it as soon as your footsteps are parallel.

FIN

This is a random chapter referencing from Xiao's voice lines. I hope you enjoyed it! :)
Requests are open as always!