🍀 Childe | About Ajax 💕

The world of Teyvat almost never across the dark sky. You really enjoyed travelling to your hearts content, meeting new people, helping the Adventure's Guild with some commissions day by day, while constantly polishing your swordsmanship and elemental skills.

It was all so pleasing, until that day you were introduced throughout your journey to the evil organization lurking around Liyue. Many people have fell in their hands, causing trouble and sorrow for the villagers.

You grew some extreme hate inside of you, for the sake of those innocent people who had fall, you firmly convinced yourself to not trust any of them members.

But that's when you met him. One of the lead, Childe, saved you from several Millieths that attacked you out of nowhere.

He was sweet enough to pull you out of that situation and even treated your wounds from the battle. You still remember clearly that he laughed and smiled at you, bringing you a stroll around Yanggung Shoal too. Staying at Liyue feels incredibly joyful since then.

But things just never been right among us. You didn't know how to feel about him, since you eventually learned that he is a part of the Fatui. He used his 'mask' to dig informations for his own business.

Why? Why does it have to be him?

You didn't want to trust your mind. You refuse to accept that you're in love with one of them. But since you can't change the truth, you chose to leave instead.

You came back to Mondstadt heavily after defeating Childe at the Golden House, living life as a traveler as usual. Your closest friend there, Albedo, also seems to have noticed your presence in the city more often.

"Oh, hey, Albedo," you greet him when you passed by the alchemy. The man seems to looked at you curiously.

"You've been acting unusual, haven't you, Y/N?" asked Albedo with a sketchpad in his hands.

You flinched in a moment. "Uh, not really. How about you? Doing some research?"

"Hmm, I could use your help if you don't mind. I have to go to Dragonspine for some experiments. Do you want to come?" Albedo smiles to you.

At least it's not Liyue, you thought as you sigh.

You nod to him with a smile. "Sure, Albedo. Let's go."

"Sucrose, continue with your investigations, then report to me. I'll be at my camp, okay?" Albedo glances to the glasses girl with green hair. You already knew that's his assistant.

"Okay! Take care, Master Albedo, Miss Y/N!" She replies as she fix her glasses.

---

"What are you experimenting this time, Albedo?" you asked with a curious look as you walk with him through the snowy area.

"Something interesting," Albedo said. "You'll know it when we get to thr camp."

"Hmm." You nod your head a few times, then hug yourself from the cold weather.

"Are you cold?" Albedo asked, quickly responded by your nod. As he take off his coat, he says, "You can wear mine if you want."

"It's okay, Albedo. Your camp isn't that far."

Just when you both still talking, a loud roar comes into your ears. You and Albedo quickly change to standby mode with your weapons. A frostarm lawacurl appears in front of you.

You and Albedo looked at each other for a second then charge into it. The battle has begun.

But since your vision and Albedo's didn't have any advantage to cryo enemies, you both kind of have trouble beating it. You just try to swing our weapons, bring out the elemental attacks full power.