ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ₈

Lee Know quickly run towards
Y/N and grab the shoulder but Y/N just kept looking down not breaking the "promise". Lee Know with a worried face asking Y/N.

Lee Know : "Why are you like this huh, Y/N??? Did I do something wrong to you? ANSWER ME!!"
( put both of his hands on Y/N's shoulder and folded his leg so he could see Y/N's face better )

Y/N accidently had her chin up and made an eye contact with Lee Know. Lee Know could felt the pain she's going through. Lee Know hugged Y/N as Y/N's was cheering Y/N from Lee Know's back oh my goodness but it was all a mistake. As they all arrived at the university, Y/N was pulled over by some random girls while walking alone behind Lee Know, Young Min and Sasuki. They surrounded Y/N but didn't do any violence to Y/N instead they say :

Random girl 1 : "Hey, you know what have you done so don't even be surprised."

Random girl 2 : "Don't tell your little friends we're doing this to you when they find you. Ugh by any change you know Yeom Seo Ji?"

Y/N : [ slowly look up into their face ] "ye-yea why is that.."

Random girl 1 : "You know what to do."

The girls pushed Y/N to the wall and left her on the floor crying.
Y/N talking to herself saying that she couldn't be more careful but can't hold it up as Y/N loves Lee Know so much amd doesn't want to hurt his feeling. The bell rings and Y/N ran to the class. Lee Know was confused and ask where were Y/N just now but the answer was only "I'm was at the toilet" . When it was recess time, Lee Know followed Y/N to the back of the university. Lee Know tried to not get caught but suddenly he went shock after seeing who Y/N is meeting.

Yeom : "Tch, I've known you'll failed anyway so where were we?"

Suddenly the girls before came out and started to bully Y/N. Yeom was laughing at Y/N's suffering being kick and punch. Lee Know quickly ran out to save Y/N. The girls were shock and ran away as soon as they saw Lee Know from far away.

Lee Know : "YAH!"

The girls left Yeom laughing without knowing that Lee Know was coming. As She realized, she changed her role to be a victim.

Yeom : "AAAAA, OPPA HELP ME SHE KICKED ME AND IT HURTS, PPALI!! REPORT HER!" ( acting like she fell onto the floor being kicked )

Lee Know : "Y/N!! ARE YOU OKAY??! Let me help you.."

Yeom : "Oppaa~! What are you doing??! I'm injured right here, she's lying!"

Y/N : "Aaa, I'm fine go help her."
( tries to avoid eye contact by looking down )

Yeom smirk as Y/N said that but she didn't let it be easy. She kept on acting but Lee Know have enough of her so he just carried
Y/N and bring her to the nursery. Yeom screams but got ignored. Lee Know called bestie and they came right away saw Y/N laying on the bed with bandages all over her face. When they asked Y/N remain silent refusing to answer. At the time where Lee Know promised in his head to keep Y/N safe.

Finally on their last class and they can go back to dorm. Lee Know send the girls to their dorm and went to his. As soon as he got onto his bed, a girl popped out in his head but the face was blurry so because he couldn't remember who was it. They were together at the park at a time. The moment where everything got ruined. Suddenly he could hear the scream of that girl.

Then he thinks it just an imagination so he took a shower and go to sleep as soon as possible. The dream kept on coming bacm to his mind. He was covered in blood with a girl besides him crying for him. The face started disappearing as he almost wakes up. Lee Know woke up in shock and thought it was a bad dream but it's been stuck in his head. He been thinking all day to remember who was that girl is.

It's Saturday so no class today. He comes to visit Y/N and her bestie. When he came. Young Min said that Y/N been in her room and doesn't want to come hangout with them. Sasuki had tried everything to make her come out but nothing's working. Lee Know tempted to make Y/N come out. Lee Keget closer to the door of
Y/N's room, he knock the door only 3 times and wait.

Surprisingly, Y/N open the door but go back to her chair and sit. Lee Know was kinda upset with your behavior but he cool down and talked to Y/N.

Lee Know : "Y/N, I-"

Y/N : "Mianhae."

As Y/N said that she couldn't hold back her tears and burst out crying. Lee Know hugged Y/N to comfort her. Young Min and Sasuki smile as they knew that Lee Know was the right guy for
Y/N.

Lee Know : "Don't think bout'the threat, forget it. I'll be there for you."

Y/N : (I love you...)