ᶜʰᵃᵖᵗᵉʳ ₄

Months have past and Y/N started noticed that she's been losing hair lately... So she style her hair to not make it obvious to other. Still..she didn't know her about her disease though...Everyone would always asked why she changes her style , look , personality and more...It's not her!

Then she remembering about confessing to Lee Know about how she really felt...So she asked Lee Know if he could hang out together...And he said YES!!Could you imagine how happy Y/N was!!She gettin' ready for her date so she's wearing a beautiful dress and also one of her favourite dress.

When they were on the date nobody talks...Y/N just creepily stares At Lee Know while he had no idea that all of this was a date.She still shy though...Nobody talk so Lee Know started a conversation with a compliment to Y/N.

Lee Know : "Erm.. Y/N, you look beautiful today. Thanks for inviting me."

Y/N : (Uh he made me my face red umm..quick Y/N respond!)
"Uh Thank you and you are welcome it's my pleasure..."
(Omg that was a worse respond ever..)

So they finished their food and left the restaurant to go somewhere else but they are not alone...Y/N grabbed Lee Know's hand and take him to the park where there's so many other couples having a wonderful time together. Lee Know was so confused by her action and have no clue what was she doing.

Y/N : "L-Lee Know... Can you wait here? I'll go get us something!"

Lee Know : "Erm yeah sure.. I guess but hurry. "

In a rush,Y/N go to the bathroom to take out her present for him. She will ask Lee Know to be her boyfriend!

Y/N : "Okay! You got this... Go out there and tell him you loves him with all of your heart..." (talks to mirror)

Well Y/N had no idea it will be ruined...So she go out the bathroom and run towards where Lee Know was and......

Y/N : "!?" (drop the present and started crying)

What she saw was... Yeom had kissed Lee Know before Y/N...Lee Know froze at the place and shook to see Y/N was there too!

Yeom : "Well..well... What do we have here? A third wheel of our relationship Minho? UGH! See?? I told you... He was my boyfriend after all...HAHAHAHA so what are you gonna do now!?Just admit that you like that kiss right oppa?"

Y/N :"Lee Know!After all we did together!? you chose her than me!? What is this!!! YOU KNOW THAT I LOVE YOU!? " (more tears comes out)

Lee Know : "But Y/N I---"

Y/N: "No but... I hope you guys happy together...I'm just gotta go.. B-bye... AND NEVER SEE ME AGAIN!!! " (run with a broken heart)

Lee Know : "Y/N NOOOO!!!!" (bust out of Yeom's hand)

Yeom : "OPPA!!! Ugh!! Aaaaa Si----l..."

Y/N didn't look at the road while running so Lee Know hurry and catch up to her but...

Lee Know : "Y/N THE CARS!!!"

Y/N : "AAAAAAAAH!!!"

Lee Know quickly push Y/N off the road buy he sacrificed himself...Y/N almost faint but she get up and look back... She's too late...Lee Know already covered by his blood under a car. The car driver quickly call an ambulance.

Y/N : "Noooo!... I'm sorry...don't gooo!!"

Lee Know : "we-we're still.. have time to admit it...."

Y/N : "What is it??.."

Lee Know : "わたしは、あなたを愛しています...." [I love you...] (then he take his last breath and wait...he didn't die...continue 😸)

Y/N : "Lee Know?..LEE KNOW!? MINHO!! LEE MINHOO!? NOOO!?!...私もあなたを愛してます..." [I love you too...]

She kiss him even he didn't know...she hugged him tightly then the ambulance came and pick him up to the hospital.