Convincing - Chapter 12

A/N: Currently I'm writing this at exactly 12:29 am, Saturday, April 3rd, my phone is on 9%, I might wright a bit of this story until my phone dies, usually I do it on my computer but it's also dead and it's really late, now onto the story~

Word Count: 1,103

~Narrators POV~

The three siblings stood there in complete shock, how in the world did their parents get here?! That's when Sapnap thought for a second, they fixed the portal... they were going to be able to get in after they activated it. Hailey hid behind Harry, the two being scared that Noah and Abigail were going to make them go back to the Nether. Sapnap took a deep breath, and made eye contact with his father.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"It's obvious it's to bring you three back home" his mother responded, normally she would never talk that way, but of course Noah would have forced her to so.

"I truly believed that you would follow my orders and be a good example for the mobs in the Nether, but you just had to go sneak out into this dangerous world filled with manipulative people!" Noah began, "You're the future king Sapnap, you don't just go off being a normal person, you are not a normal person, and never will be!"

"We are normal! Just because we're from the Nether, and just because Sapnap has powers does not make us a different species from humans here in the over world!" Hailey argued, she did have a point, they were still human, they aren't some type of animal.

"How is this world dangerous, since the day we got here we've seen how beautiful and peaceful it is. Filled with trees, flowers, plain fields, villages where villagers live happily, animals roaming around, rivers, oceans, people who go out and protect villages from getting attacked my zombies!"Harry stated, "we met people who welcomed us to their village that they made themselves, they treat us exactly how we should be treated"

"What, do they give you food? Water? Shelter?! They're just manipulating you! Those 'friends' of yours will soon leave you to die!" Noah fought, Sapnap grew angrier and angrier the more his siblings and father argued.

"If you really think they're gonna leave us... why don't you spend a day with them, see how they're really like before you decide to judge them" Sapnap said, his father scoffing and agreeing to the offer, he thought he was going to be able to convince the boy to return home.

(I almost got caught so I'm continuing this currently at 2:28 pm, same day)

The five of them walked down the path towards the village, reaching the end of the path, opening the gate and walked across the grass meeting everyone's houses. It wasn't a surprise for the siblings to see everyone outside, practicing and talking.

"Guys! Come over here!" Harry yelled, everyone turning their attention to him and walking towards the family. Everyone stood in front of them, confused about who the two older people were.

"Who are these people? They look so old" Quackity mentioned.

"Call us old again and watch what happens" Noah responded, of course he hated when someone called him old.

"Uh, guys... these are our parents... Kind Noah and Queen Abigail" Sapnap introduced, everyone's hearts sank, they had a bad feeling of what could possibly happen now that they were here, but Dream... he acted calm, even though he was almost shaking in fear that Sap's father would find out what they did that one night.

"Hello, my name is Dream and these are my friends" Dream said, holding out his hand to Noah, who shook his hand, Abigail doing the same. After everyone introduced themselves, Abigail felt like her three children found people who actually cared for them, meanwhile Noah kept glaring at Dream, he knew something was up with him and Sapnap.

"So, Sapnap can we talk in private?" Dream asked, you can hear a bit of nervousness in his voice. Sapnap nodded and the two walked away from everyone else, they went near the gate which meant they were a few feat away from the others, a far enough distance so the youngest's parents didn't hear them.

"Since when did they get here?!" Dream asked.

"Since an hour ago! Harry, Hailey and I were just sitting by the dock and suddenly they appeared behind us!" Sapnap explained, "they must of gotten through the portal after you guys fixed it"

"True... what if they take you back to the Nether? What are we going to do then?" Dream didn't want the other to leave, he also didn't want Harry and Hailey to leave, Drista and Hailey have gotten to the point where they're best friends and really close to have one leave and have the other's heart broken.

"We'll do what I said we would do if I go back, you just sneak into the Nether, into my room and if anyone knocks on the door, you'll hide somewhere" Sapnap explained, Dream did agree to that but he wanted Sap to be with him every second of the day... clingy much?

"Look... if I- if we can convince my father that this place isn't some danger zone, I'll be able to stay or come over whenever I want"

"What about your mom?"

"Oh don't worry about her, she's very kind so we don't have to convince her, all we would have to convince her for is if you're a good match for me" Sapnap stated.

"What do you mean 'if I'm a good match for you'?" Dream asked.

"Let's just say she's a bit over protective of me when it comes to relationships, she just wants what's best for me" Dream nodded in response, soon hearing Drista calling them over. The two of them walked towards the group, wondering what they needed.

"Sapnap, I think your father should leave" Karl said.

"Sapnap, I think we should leave this place, they're just manipulating you, making you think they're your friends" Noah said. Sapnap sighed, trying to think of a way to convince his father that this isn't a bad place. Harry and Hailey were stuck in their thoughts wondering why their father thinks the Over World is such a dangerous place, when the Nether is literally a place filled with lava and monsters who would kill anybody other than them. That's when Hailey and Harry came up with a plan, going towards Sapnap and whispering their plan to him. The plan was...