- 𝟎𝟑𝟓

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ [ꜱᴀᴠᴀɴɴᴀʜ, ɢᴀ ]
ᴘᴏᴠ [ 1ꜱᴛ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ]

𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚊 𝙽𝚘𝚎𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚜 ↳ 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚊

↳ 𝚃𝚊𝚗𝚊

"ion see why you keep on changin," elijah said as we made eye contact through the mirror.

"because i wanna look presentable." i said and pulled a different shirt over my head.

"what was wrong with the last three outfits?" he asked.

"the shorts was too short and the shirt showed too much of my stomach." i told him and frowned because i didn't like this outfit either.

"okay? i see your stomach all the time, so what's the problem today?" he questioned.

"well i don't want them thinkin i'm a hoochie or somethin." i said and he mugged me.

"fuck is you talkin about? why you worried about what they think anyways? if you think you look good then you good, fuck what anybody else think. you just pissed me off with that shit," he ranted.

"i don't like the tone you just used with me, fix it." i said and crossed my arms.

"shoulda never said that dumb shit." he grumbled.

"okay, whatever elijah." i said and dismissed the whole thing because if i didn't he'd keep on talking about it and i wasn't having that today.

i changed into a nude like body dress and paired it with my yeezy slides and cropped light jean jacket.

"okay i'm ready," i said while fluffing my hair in the mirror.

he didn't say anything, he just got up and motioned for me to walk out the room first.

"don't tell me you mad," i said and leaned on the door frame.

"ain't nobody mad." he said and huffed.

"yes you is, why?" i asked him and crossed my arms.

"i ain't mad, we got some place ta be so come on," he said.

"no because we not leavin and you all mad at me or somethin." i said.

"i'm not mad atchu, just pissed off at whatchu said." he said and shrugged.

"well i mean i'm sorry if that's whatchu wanna hear." i said and frowned because i didn't like it when he was mad at me, it was the worse feeling ever like what i do stink stink?