3

Studying is a pain, no matter what the subject that's being studied is. It can be frustrating, time-consuming, and it's obviously stress-inducing. However, those thoughts slowly began to disappear when you started studying with your friends. Usually, studying alone was more your forte, but you were curious about how it's different when with other people. At first, you and Megumi had planned to study together in a study room in the campus' library because there's a test in a few days for one of the classes you had together. But, when you wanted to confirm with him while walking with everybody else, Yuuji overheard you.

"Wait! Can I please study with you guys too? Our first test isn't for a couple of weeks, but I've been so lost during the lecture! No matter how hard I concentrate, I end up spacing out!"

"That sounds like more of a you problem."

"Please!? I promise I'll actually study and not get distracted!"

"I don't mind Yuuji studying with us! Junpei, would you like to join as well?"

"Oh, yes please. I've been having trouble with the second chapter."

Megumi grumbled, knowing that this isn't going the way that he wanted to at all. Studying with you is much more reliable, and frankly, he knows for sure that Yuuji will get distracted at some point and end up not doing anything.

"Megumi, c'mon! Lighten up! I'm sorry that we're intruding on your alone time with (y/n), but our grades are on the line!"

"That's not it; what I'm worried about is not getting any progress done on studying."

"Don't worry, Megumi! I'll make sure that everyone will stay on track!"

"Okay, fine."

Sadly, you failed at that job. It was going well initially, with both Yuuji and Junpei asking questions regarding what they're confused about. There was a moment where the four of you were silent and actively looking through your notes, and this relieved Megumi because he had doubted Yuuji in terms of his studying capability, but it all shattered once Yuuji was the first to get distracted.

"Junpei! Did you ever watch the movie that I told you about the other day?"

"Huh? Oh, yeah I did! It was kinda slow at first, but when everything started feeling strange with the family he was with, it became really suspenseful!"

"Right?! I was at the edge of my seat after that!"

You were immersed in reviewing your notes and restating everything in your head that you didn't even hear that they started talking. It wasn't until you felt an angry aura next to you. Confused on what it was, you turned to see a fuming Megumi. He was practically ready to murder someone.

Oh right!

"Hey, guys! You said you wouldn't get distracted," you said, trying to sound as aggressive and mean as possible.

"But we're on a break.", Yuuji replied with an axolotl look on his face.

"We've only been studying for 30 minutes," Megumi added, with a stern tone in his voice. "If you're on a break, then leave."

Yuuji slumped back into his chair and breathed deeply. He was already over studying and just wanted to go home.

"Megumi, that's a little harsh! They're trying their best!"

"(y/n), you're not helping," he said, nudging your shoulder.

"You know it's hard for me to sit down and just stare at papers for long periods of time!"

"But you read manga!"

"That's completely different, Megumi!"

Yuuji and Megumi were bickering back and forth while Junpei was trying to calm both of them down so they wouldn't get kicked out of the study room. It wasn't working at all, and students near your table were already starting to get irritated. To lighten the mood in the hope of them stopping practically yelling at this point, you went into your backpack and retrieved a bag of snacks that you bought in the morning. You poured the entire bag onto the table, and the three boys' eyes lit up instantly.