11

The date came later than you both had initially expected. After the four of you hung out that weekend, you and Megumi ended up becoming incredibly busy with family obligations before the new term started. But neither of you were feeling rushed to make it happen because the date will eventually come.

Be that as it may, the group chat was constantly filled with messages, mostly by Yuuji, but you didn't mind at all. In fact, getting texts from your friends all day made you happy and excited to see them again despite just hanging out with them. The topics would range from random things to existential crises, but they really do make the days fly by when you're talking to them.

my friendos

yuuji

i'm so tempted to switch majors

i can't take it anymore!

megumi

Are you just saying that because we're not in any of your classes?

yuuji

...

no...

You

wait really?

yuuji

maybe ):

junpei

i don't think that's a good reason

You

i'm with junpei

i think communications suits you well

especially since you're such an effective communicator!

yuuji

you think so? (ɔ◔‿◔)ɔ ♥

megumi

I think (y/n)'s just being nice.

You

no i promise i'm being honest! :)

junpei

i also agree with (y/n)!

maybe you should still think about it yuuji

yuuji

fine (ㆆ_ㆆ)

i'll see you guys tomorrow

well i hope /:

Although school is only continuing, you are still nervous about your new classes, especially when you'll be alone with new people for the majority of them. Dependence wasn't something you really wanted to put on others, but not being able to be with Megumi, Yuuji, or Junpei for most of the time pained your stomach. Each one of them made you feel safe and at ease, and it's so difficult making new friends. If it weren't for Yuuji talking to you on the first day of school, then you would have never met them. It's possible that your paths would cross eventually, but they would only continue on from the intersection, and not become parallel like they are now. They all assured you that you will all make time to be together, but what if things don't work out in the end?