5

my friendos

junpei

sooo, when are we working on the project?

it's due soon, right?

You

i think so!

we could work on it in a couple of days :)

yuuji

i'm down!

can we not work on it in the library though?

i don't want a repeat of what happened when we studied

:p

megumi

That was entirely your fault, Yuuji.

yuuji

ugh i know /:

You

what place did you have in mind then? o:

yuuji

is it cool if we worked on it at your place?

>.<

You

my place?

megumi

Hey.

What did I say about taking advantage of her kindness?

You

no no i don't mind!

i just wasn't expecting this

teehee

megumi

Are you sure, (y/n)?

yuuji

yay! (y/n) told me she had a dog a while back

that's the main reason why i wanna go there

junpei

if that's okay with (y/n)!

when's the best time for everyone?

You

we could work on it on friday after we finish our classes?

yuuji

sounds like a plan!

megumi

Okay.

junpei

alrighty :)

Chuckling at Yuuji's real intentions of wanting to go to your house, you forgot about what occurred at the movie night for a split second. It's already been a few weeks since then, yet you feel the same emotions as you did before every time you think about it. It still didn't make sense to you. Not long after that night, you asked Yuuji to thumb-wrestle you to experiment whether you'd feel the same way as you did with Megumi. Your hand only touched Megumi's for a quick moment, but perhaps trying something more 'touchy' with another friend could help you come to a conclusion to what you're feeling.

In the end, Yuuji's touch wasn't the same as Megumi's; it was far from it. So, you tried the same thing with Junpei— it was the exact same as Yuuji's. What the hell was the difference between them and Megumi? Feeling yourself getting anxious from the confusion you've been dealing with since that night, you massage your temples. Trying to pretend everything was fine didn't help either. Each time you'd sit next to Megumi during class, you either accidentally stare too long at his hands to ensure they don't come near you, or you act completely awkward and become clumsier than usual. You couldn't even hold onto a piece of his backpack whenever you walk behind him in the halls.