10

It hasn't been very long since spending the afternoon with Megumi happened. To be precise, it's only been about a week that you two confessed your feelings to each other. Not much has really changed, except the fact that you get butterflies whenever you get a message directly from him. Before, the conversations would mostly be about classes but you would sprinkle in random things here and there. But now, it could literally be anything like a one word response and your cheeks would be as pink as a glow stick in the dark. However, there have been times where you felt like you were too eager in your responses by immediately replying to him the instant he texted you back, so you tried to dial it down in that aspect to not annoy him.

You two haven't been together in person since that day, but you didn't mind it— it's difficult to not think about what happened between you two. Every time it pops up in your mind, you have to physically cover your face to shield yourself from showing a goofy grin along with blushy cheeks.

So, as much as you would like to go on a real date with him, it'd be too much for your heart.

Megumi was in the same boat, but he feels like he's overreacting. It could be a normal day to him— washing the dishes, tidying up his room, attempting to talk to the plants because his sister told him that plants need to hold a conversation with someone or else they would wilt— all of these normal day to day things would be interrupted when the sudden thought of you enters his mind. For example, there was a time where he'd be focused on making his bed, but then his ears end up burning at its tips when he thinks about holding your hand. Megumi would have never thought someone would make him feel this way, and the fact that you feel the same way towards him makes him giddy, but it's not like he'd physically show it. Not that he would admit it, but he internally pouts to himself during the times where you would take a little longer than usual to reply to his message. If it was anybody else, Megumi would have left his phone alone and not think about it all that much, but when it came to you, he'd anxiously wait for your reply— he even checks his phone every five seconds to see if he's missed a message from you.

Did he feel weird doing that? Yes.

Will he ever stop? Probably not. He doesn't mean any harm from it, he just feels content, like he's talking to you in person but through your messages.

Without a doubt, going on a date with you crossed his mind, but he had no clue on how to execute it or even bring it up to you. At first, he thought it was similar to how friends hang out together, but every time he sees a couple in public on a date, they would usually act all lovey dovey with each other. The idea of being like that with you definitely enticed him, but doing that in a public setting made him feel a bit uncomfortable. However, he realized that if it was behind closed doors, he wouldn't mind it at all. If he's being honest with himself, thinking about things like this made him feel like a creep.

Having a proper date with you will have to wait, because the both of you are still trying to handle the fact that you two do indeed like each other and actually know about it.

~~~

my friendos

yuuji

guysssss

megumi

What is it?

junpei

yes?

You

what's wrong? o:

yuuji

can we hang out together one more time before the new term starts?