Chapter 1

(Y/n)'s POV

I recived a message from Lord Death a couple days ago telling me I was needed back to the DWMA. The DWMA.... it's been years since I've set foot on those grounds, I wonder if it's how I remember. I hope nothing's wrong, if it is I will brace myself for the worst out come. After losing my meister I've been by myself, not that I can't collect souls on my own without a problem.

The sky was dark, the air cold as I stepped into Death City, standing under the moon's light looking to the DWMA which stood in the distance. Nothing around the area has changed much, a few new buildings, a couple new signs but other than that it was the same from my childhood. Walking towards the stairs leading up to the DWMA I couldn't help but feel something watching me. No matter how many times I turned to look, there was no one. I figured it was just my mind playing games on me, I mean being the first Death Scythe with multiple forms would be a first for most people wouldn't it?

Shaking off the feeling I made my way up the stairs, ugh how I dreaded the long walk up the staircase. Flashes from my childhood came to my mind, a smile tugged to my lips as I remembered my friends, they had long left Death City to my knowledge. Before I knew it I had reached the top of the stairs, I proceeded to the door opening it with a loud creek sound. It's so quiet, then again it is after school hours.

"I hope it's not too late," I whispered to myself shutting the door behind me heading to the Death Room "this place hasn't changed one bit." I said to myself a smile appearing on my lips.

Once I reached the Death Room there stood Lord Death himself.

"(Y/n)!" He said in his usual cheerful voice "Thank you for coming on such short notice!" He said waving is hand in the air.

"It's not a problem, but my main concern is the reason I was called here, you didn't exactly explain the purpose of you calling me here." I said while crossing my arms.

"Ahhh yes yes, the reason for me summoning you here is because I need you to teach here at the academy! I've been searching for a new teacher for a while now but no luck. But who better to teach than you! You my dear (y/n) are very unique, the first Death Scythe to have multiple forms, I'm sure you will be able to teach the students very well!" He said giving me a thumbs up.

"You, want me to teach....? You know how crazy that sounds right?" I looked at him in shock "You know how stubborn I can be, I highly doubt I'd be a good pick for a teacher."

"Yes yes, but please consider it, we could really use you here (y/n). More than you can know." Lord Death's voice became quiet like he was hiding something

After thinking for a couple of minutes I spoke up "Alright, I'll take your offer. I shall teach here at the academy."

Lord Death clapped his hands "Oh good!" He exclaimed.

Another set of foot steps approached us from behind, I quickly turned around to see a man with grey hair, a stitched up lab coat and a huge screw in his head approach us.

"Lord Death, what is it that you needed me for?" He said not acknowledging you.

"Ahhh Stein perfect timing! I was just talking to (y/n) here!" He gestured to you which drew Steins attention to your (e/c) eyes "She will be one of the new teachers here at the academy, but unfortunately she does not have a place to stay. I was hoping you'd let her stay with you for now?"

I blinked looking at Death before looking back at Stein who was now turning the screw in his head.

"Hmmm, I see...." Stein looked you up and down as if he was studying you. "I guess I have room, (y/n) the Death Scythe of many forms.... you would be a great test subject." He said releasing the screw on his head.

"Now now Stein, I didn't call her all the way over here for you to experiment on her." Lord Death spoke holding up his hands.

I looked Stein over taking in all the details he had on his body "I see, it looks like he experiments on himself..." I thought to myself not noticing Stein starting to walk away.

Stein's voice drew me out of thought "If you're coming I would suggest you follow me."

I quickly ran after him catching up with him walking in silence. The sounds of our footsteps echoing down the hallway.

Lord Death's POV:

I sighed and looked to my mirror, after what happened with Maka and Soul after fighting the demon sword I knew something was happening in the academy under my nose. But I can't seem to figure out what, I'm just hoping (y/n) will be able to figure out what the problem is, and who's causing it.

Your POV:

We arrived at Stein's house, your (h/c) hair blowing in the wind as you looked up at his house. "Man it looks like he dissected his house as well.... so many stitches." You thought to yourself as you followed him through the door.

"Your room is down the hall to the left. If you need anything my room is to the right." Stein said sitting down backwards on his chair resting his arms on the back of the chair.

I nodded and bowed my head "Thank you" I spoke softly before starting down the hallway, I could feel his eyes watching me. Shivers traveled up my spine, "He isn't actually going to experiment on me... is he????" I thought to myself as I closed the door.

The room was small, but not too small, there was a dresser, unfortunately I didn't bring much with me, I knew I would have to go shopping for more clothes after school the next day. What I had would have to do for the moment. I threw my bag to the floor as I sat on the bed.

"Who would've thought, me being a teacher at the DWMA, then again I was always top of my class.... maybe this won't be so bad...." I spoke to myself laying down on the bed. "I guess we will have to wait and see how tomorrow goes." And with that I drifted off to sleep.

AN: AHHHHHH IGNORE ME I JUST REALLY SUCK AT WRITING BUT I DO HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED. I'm not the best at coming up with what characters might say but I'm trying! Please comment any feed back you might have in the comments! Anyway I will see you guys in the next chapter bye! ❤❤