Chapter 8

(Y/n)'s POV:

It's been a couple days since I've been awake. I don't even fully remember what happened, I just remember feeling so.... alone....Stein hasn't really left my side, I think he's fearing something might happen again.

I was so zoned out in my thoughts I couldn't even hear Stein calling my name.

"(Y/n).... (y/n)?" Stein said finally shaking me out of my thoughts as I turned to look up at him "Are you okay?" He asked in a semi worried tone.

I sighed and shrugged "Honestly, I don't really know...." I slumped back into my chair.

"Well, school is over, did you need someone to talk to? You've seen kind of off since you've woken up. Did something happen while you were asleep?" Stein said pulling up a chair in front of me proceeding to sit on it backwards.

I sat there trying to remember what I had seen in my dreams. 'Everything's so fuzzy, why can't I get a full picture?' Apparently I looked uneased because Stein grabbed my hand.

"It's okay (Y/n), you're still recovering... it'll take time, but for now, if you need to talk, I'm here for you." With that Stein stood up and left the room.

Stein's POV:

I remember the look (Y/n) had on her face when she woke up, she was smiling but yet... something was off. I looked up to the sky as the sun set, I should be happy that she's awake hut there's something going on. I pushed those thoughts to the side 'I need to focus on the fact that she's awake now.' I thought to myself.

I made my way home and sat at my desk, sighing I laid my head down on my desk. 'I need to know what's going on inside her head, I need to know why she was in a coma'.

I looked at a couple of science books I had laying on my desk beside me. 'Maybe I can find something in these.' I thought as I grabbed one then proceeded to flip through it.

(Y/n)'s POV:

'I can't believe I zoned out for an entire class again!' I thought to myself as I kicked a rock into a garbage can. I was making my way back to Stein's house since I fully recovered from what happened.

It still bothers me that I can't think of what happened. It feels like it was a bad dream, but it also felt like deja vu. I feel like I've lived through some of the events in my dreams, I just need to remember what said events were. How did I end up in a coma anyways? I don't remember getting into an accident at all.

Sighing I shoved my hands in my pocket and kept walking. Eventually I reached Stein's house, looking up at the door I opened it, but was cut off by a scream.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" I heard a woman scream.

Naturally I ran over to see the situation, there was a witch she was coved in black, her face was like a shadow. I tried to get ready to fight her but by a wave of her hand I was paralyzed. 'What the hell!?' I thought as I slowly sunk to the ground.

"I see my snakes worked on you... (y/n)." The witch said as she pulled her hood off.

"Medusa!" I managed to get through my locked jaw.

She chuckled "While you were asleep it was the perfect time to experiment on you, and now that I have some of my snakes inside you under my command. You are to do as I please" she grinned as she lifted my chin. "You are to tell no one of what has happened tonight, otherwise I will have to tear you apart, it would be a shame." She grinned

'Damn it' I thought 'I can't fight her like this' I tried to nod my head as I had no other choice but to comply with what she said.

"Good girl, now go get some rest, I'll give you your first mission tomorrow." She stood and walked away.

As soon as she faded into the distance I sat up as the restraints within my body let go.

"I can't believe this is happening, I have to tell someone, but I can't." I clutched my fists standing up, "I'll find a way out of this mess, I WON'T STAY YOUR PLAY THING!" I shouted to the night sky.

A/N:

Hello there- uhhhh.... long time no see? I finally had an idea and I noticed I got some comments, I just wanna say I'm really sorry for abandoning this TT^TT. But hopefully I'm back! Anyways, if you have any ideas you wanna tell me for chapter ideas lemme know! I'll be happy to do like a 1 off.

Until next time thank you! <3