Chapter 3

(Y/n)'s POF

As students filled the classroom I could feel all their different personalities, some so different from others. I guess that's what makes each DWMA student different from the next. It felt like I was back in school again, I miss those days.... but what can I do now? I'm an adult now and now a teacher at the school.

While I was trapped in my own thoughts Stein had started the class.

"This is (Y/n)," Stein gestured to you while keeping his attention on the class "Or as many of you may know her, the Death Scythe with multiple forms" He stood from his chair "Now many of you may think it not possible, but it is, as you may know Tsubaki is another one of these weapons."

I could see the girl from earlier with the long dark hair shift in her seat a bit. That must be Tsubaki, maybe I can have a talk with her after.

"But what also makes (y/n) unique is that her soul wavelength can match with anyone she chooses." Stein held out his hand towards you "(y/n), battle axe form."

You nodded and transformed into his hand, this form had a large blade, the handle being (f/c) with a blue tint to the blade.

"This is (y/n)'s most common form, she can do countless others, for example" He tossed you in the air letting you choose your neck form.

You took on the form of a scythe with a (f/c) and black blade (if your favourite colour is black then change what I said to another colour of your choosing ❤).

"Since (y/n) has so many forms Lord Death called her in go help some of you weapons in controlling yourselves and how to become stronger." Stein let you go as you transformed back to your normal self "but as for today, it's time for your test."

All of the students groaned to the statement which made you giggle slightly. While the students took the test you took this chance to look at all of the students and try to understand who they might be and what they might be like. They were all so different but in some ways the same. It's so interesting how two different people can have such a strong connection between one another.

I drowned myself in thought once more not even realizing that the class had ended. A girl's voice is what brought me back to reality.

"Um, Miss (y/n)?" I flinched slightly to see the blond girl with pigtails from earlier.

"Yes? What is it?" I said standing from my chair.

"My name is Maka Albarn" She held out her hand which you took "and this is my partner Soul." She gestured to the white haired boy.

"You must be Spirit's daughter." She made a discussed face which made you giggle slightly "well, you already know my name."

We just smiled at eachother.

"Well, of your ever up for it, Maka and I could always use some training, although you'd have to find a meister." Soul said putting his hands in his pockets.

"Who said anything about needing a mister? I've gone all these years on my own with no one but myself." You said rubbing the back of your neck.

"No meister, that's pretty interesting." Maka said thinking for a minute.

"Well how about we do some training after school, I don't want you two getting hurt during school hours." You said with the two agreeing.

Soon they left, it was only you and Stein standing there in the now quiet room. He seemed very deep in thought so you decided to leave him be and go around seeing what the school had to offer after all these years.

Stein's POV

(Y/n) is much stronger than I thought.... makes me want to rip her open and see how things work even more. She could be my greatest test subject yet, just think of all the possibilities. I quickly snapped myself out of my dangerous thoughts only to see I was in the classroom alone.

"I wonder where she went...." I said quietly to myself.

"If you're looking for (y/n), she's off exploring the DWMA." Spirit leaned in the doorway "Dispite attending the school back when we were kids things have changed a bit." He entered the room.

"I don't ever remember seeing (y/n) all those years ago." I said thinking for a moment turning the screw on my head.

"Grief has not played a good role on her, she lost her brother a couple years ago and has since then shut herself out from everyone."

That would explain a lot, but no matter, I'm sure I will remember who she is with time. For now I must focus on what's a head of me

AN:
Hewooooooo hooooomansssssss, weapons and miesters.... and by saying that I realize my phone has been autocorrecting meisters to misters, this is fine 🙃. Anyway I hope you guys enjoyed this quick chapter, I'm just kinda writing it while half asleep so sorry if it's not that well. I think that it's okay??? Anyway PLEASE let me know in the comments how you guys are liking the story, I would LOVE to see some feed back and PLEASE let me know if I have forgotten anything or spelled any names or things wrong, thank you, love you all 🥰