Chapter 5

(Y/n)'s POV:

I wasn't ready to go back to the DWMA today after what happened yesterday. I didn't want anyone to see my face. I had gotten a message from Lord Death earlier today saying from today on out I'll be teaching my own classes. At least I don't have to worry about Stein questioning me all day.

Walking down the halls of the academy I made my way to my new assigned classroom. There was still an hour until classes started so I decided to clean the place up a bit. I let my thoughts drown out all background sounds. I was left alone with my thoughts.

I dropped the broom I was holding when I looked around the room and saw nothing but eyes, I had seen them before. They all seemed to be staring at me, next thing I knew the floor was starting to devour me, I let out a blood curtailing scream as I got dragged down into the floor.

Stein's POV:

After hearing the news from Lord Death about (y/n) no longer being my assistant I couldn't help but question why. Had I done something wrong? Was I pushing her too hard with my questions? No that couldn't be it. I sat down on my chair with a sigh trying to think of a new approach.

Next thing I knew I heard (y/n) scream, I stood from my chair and bolted to her class room to find (y/n) on her knees holding her hands to her face crying.

"(Y/n) what happened??" I said grabbing her wrist.

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" she screeched through her tears.

I looked at her for a second before deciding to sit infront of her.

"You can see it to.... right?" She said giving me a glance before her eyes widened.

"See what?" I said tilting my head slightly

(Y/n)'s POV:

When I finally looked at Stein's face all I could see was blood, it was pouring down his body like a bloody nightmare. I must still be dreaming this can't be reality. I started hitting my head with my hand.

"Wake up, wake up, WAKE UP!!" I shouted hopping to try and wake up from this false reality. That's when everything went black.

Stein's POV:

I was about to stop (y/n) from hitting her head, then out of nowhere she blacked out. I gently picked her up and brought her to Medusa.

"Stein, it's nice to see you, who's the girl?" Medusa said looking at the two of us.

"Her name is (y/n) (l/n), she was having some issues then blacked out, as to what those issues were I cannot say, something affecting the brain." I said laying her in the bed.

"Hmmmm, I'll take a look at her, now run along, classes should be starting soon, make sure to inform Lord Death." Medusa said grabbing some of her medical equipment.

I sighed and walked out of the infirmary, why can't I understand what's wrong with her. I started to fiddle with the screw in my head trying to understand the situation. Hopefully when she wakes up she will be able to help me understand. I need to know so I can help, but the little information I have does me nothing.

Medusa's POV:

"Ah (y/n), the weapon of multiple forms, you were my sisters greatest invention." I looked her over "it looks like your black blood is doing just fine with exposing you to the madness." I said grinning while writing in my book.

"If only Crona could learn to be more like you. Now, what makes you control it better than Crona... let's have a look."

I proceeded to do some of my own experiments on (y/n) while no one was around, without Stein here it was perfect, no one could stop me from doing what I wanted with her. She was the perfect tool for any job, and now she's under the control of the black blood, how interesting.

AN:

Hehe.... hello ;^; I had writters block I'm sorry- I tried to make this chapter more interesting, I know I know it's short, but I'm running out of ideas, please help me- comment what characters you guys would like me to add or ideas you may have! I hope you guys have a good day and I'll see you later!