So I'm back? kinda...

This is for those of you who haven't seen my conversations tab, but if you've already seen it then you're somewhat aware of what this is about.

Firstly I want to ask those of you who have this in your reading list(s), despite it being more than a year since the last update:

Are you still waiting?

Do you want me to continue?

Or would you rather I drop this?

Comment to let me know.

To be honest, I did have a rough idea of the plot for MCH but I was creating most of it while writing the chapters so it felt repetitive and bland to me but some of you seemed to enjoy it so I didn't do much about it.

After I returned to Wattpad, I reread it many times and I cringed so bad at my portrayal of Y/N that I'm surprised you guys made it so far.

As someone once pointed out in a comment about it being weird that Y/N finds it cringy to call the boys as "oppa" whereas she shouldn't if she is used to that kind of environment and upbringing; that was a mistake on my part so thank you for informing me of that.

Another thing I would like to bring to your attention is that I haven't written and read any fanfiction or novels since I left so I don't know how much my writing skills have deteriorated or how much I have yet to improve but I'm going to try my best to take it one step at a time.

For that I would like to write a small/non-serious fanfic on any manga/manhwa/anime to test my current writing skills to figure out my approach so comment if there is a specific series you would want me to write a fanfic on.

I do have the next few chapters of MCH written down in my notes and even on a different website but editing them and changing some details will take time so if you want me to upload the new version here then let me know.

As I'm sure most of you know, writing is time-consuming and we still have a life outside of here, which is why I prefer saying it now:
Yes, my finals have finished but my classes haven't; I still have to attend class and work on some assignments and other stuff so I won't be completely free but I'll try to write as much as possible for me.

I'm thinking of reducing the size of my updates, so far I have tried to keep it 1000 words or higher but its too tiring so I'll shorten it to make sure the chapters are small but frequent.

One last thing, since I was busy with exams these past months I haven't been able to keep up with BTS and their new album and the Grammys and MAMA so I have no clue how much I've missed but once school finishes, I'll try to watch them.

Take care, love yourself. I 💜 You.