Chapter 6: Naming the Hybrids, Part 3

After what felt like an eternity, I finally went backstage, immediately plopping down on the couch and resting my feet on the table.

The fan meeting went longer than usual and the exhaustion from the concert unexpectedly hadn't really worn off during the small break.

Taking off my heels, I picked up my water bottle and chugged it down in one go, almost choking when I felt water flow in my respiratory tract.

Stylist-eonni rushed towards me with a towel in hand to wipe the sweat and water on my face.

Turning my head towards my phone, I point at it and let out a really loud whine to get her attention, which surprisingly worked and she handed me my phone while shaking her head.

Some time later, I got bored of going through news articles about my recent comeback on social media, so I asked one of the staff members whether my driver had arrived or not.

Getting confirmation of his arrival, I picked up my bag and left the building, stumbling a bit due to sore feet.

Opening the car door, I threw my bag inside before sitting comfortably on the seat and closing the door.

💙~~Timeskip to reaching the dorm building cuz I'm lazy~~💙

Using the support of the railings and the walls, I limped towards my dorm in a haze, bumping into things every few minutes and tripping over nothing.

After finally falling for what felt like the 100th time that day, I pulled out my phone from my bag and dialed Yoongi's number.

It rang for a few seconds before I heard a click, a sleepy voice answering on the other side.

"Hello?"

"Yoongi-hyung?"

"(Y/N)-ah, what's wrong?"

"Hyung, help, I have fallen and can't get up." (A/N: if you get this reference....AJDFASHFSJDHJFJDN)

"Where are you? I'll come pick you up."

"I'm in the dorms building, I climbed a few stairs but then I can't walk anymore."

"Alright, don't go anywhere. I'll be there in a few minutes."

And he hung up. Groaning from the pain all over my body, I took off my heels and put them in my bag before leaning against the wall and resting my head on the bag on my lap.

I don't know how long it had been since the call but I could hear someone calling my name from a distance, I couldn't really tell who it was because my headache had gotten worse and I was sure it would become a migraine.

"Yah! Are you asleep?" I looked up to be faced by a worried Yoongi sitting in front of me, propped on his knees.

Giving him a small smile, I replied, "No, I'm just tired from today's schedule."

I was a hundred percent sure that he knew it wasn't just the schedule that had bothered me, but being the understanding person he is, he let it be and changed the topic.

"Let's go back, the others are waiting for you. I'll carry you, come on."

He turned around, extending his arms towards me and waited for me to climb on his back.

Wearing my bag on my shoulders, I climbed on Yoongi's back before he stood up and began walking.

My headache had subsided for a while so to avoid making the atmosphere awkward, I rambled about whatever thought came to my mind.

"Hey, hyung? Thanks for coming to get me, it means a lot." I smiled, even though he couldn't see it, although I did catch a glimpse of a smile on his face.