Year Seven

"The lamentations of Great Men are not those of lesser, where the boy and the poor man thing merely of pleasure and fun, the Man thinks of duty and honor to his friends and family, how to make those around him better than himself. That is the burden of a Great Man, of a family's Patriarch. Carry it, for few do."

Velasco:
Vasco has had a pleasant time as he approached his next birthday. Shortly after the wedding of his brother he eloped with his girlfriend Adora and found himself in a joyous situation that assisted him in adjusting to all his siblings moving out and living their lives. Though, like any guardian that raised a child, was sad to see them leave, he likewise found joy and happiness in the men they had become. Despite all this good and joy in his life, it was not without controversy. Vasco, being heavily involved with the political world, running a political company that acts as a news distributor and publisher, he has run into issues with his beliefs which has struggled to get his truly revolutionary fiction from getting published in mainstream circles. This was the beginning of his legal squabbles as he likewise faced a defamation suit from the Deputy Mayor of Haven as he called the man a lying philanderer who pocked funds from the local administration. There were other smaller and larger "scandals" that struck Velasco, but being the man of character he was, with one of the world's smartest men as his brother and a seasoned attorney as a good friend of his he found himself emerging relatively unscathed from these attempts on his reputation. Regardless, this scandal turned him from once a near unanimously beloved and well known figure into a pseudo controversial figure that some people have gradually attempted to distance themselves from, which has hurt his earnings from his films. Regardless, he maintains his B-List celebrity ranking and still finds himself in the company of famous people from both sides of the aisle. This is shown in the fact that in his home of Haven he has constantly been requested as a guest speaker on multiple universities and his books still sell well and his films earn a lot of money, that is not even touching his main business which he has returned to running completely. 

Vasco has learned to manage his stress better as well and despite occasionally still dealing with insomnia and anxiety he has found life a much more enjoyable day to day affair now that he and Adora are husband and wife. This is most prominent in how he constantly is doting on his nieces and nephews.  

Álvaro:
Aldo's first year of marriage has treated him well and the professor, author, and world renown scholar maintains a stable and enjoyable life. He has been nominated for a number of awards as a result of his fiction and treatises on a number of topics from philosophy, politics, economics, and even physics which he has began to dabble in. He likewise has earned a promotion to chair of the History Department and Dean of the College of Arts and Sciences at New Haven University. This prestige, his many online debates, association to his two also famous brothers has skyrocketed him to the face of religious and secular intellectual journals where he has emerged as an all around fix it man. His added capabilities with public speaking, namely due to his wife, has also done wonders in boosting his career. 

With a successful career, happy marriage, and loving funny Aldo is living his best life and he constantly reminds himself of how grateful he is, recollecting the poverty and struggle he endured as a child in Laredo Texas. He especially dotes on his niece Lucia as he waits hopefully for his first child with his wife, Claire. 

Sancho:
What's not to say, young, charming, a talented actor, and father of three, brother to two of the most influential figures in modern intellectual America the man has found himself emerging as a A-List celebrity following his amazing breakout performances in a number of movies. The man has been living a happy-ish, if not tiring and fulfilling life as both an actor and father. Though as Sancho pulled back from his career to focus on raising his children he has grown notably closer with his in-laws who are amazing babysitters and his youngest brother, Gonzalo Lope, of whom he relies most often to watch his children as he goes out for a night of silence. Sancho in this time has also befriended a bartender and made good friends with her, relying on her to babysit his children. He has also started flirting with the sister of Corvo's girlfriend and it is a matter of time to see where that part of his life leads, after all the manipulative sociopath his truly starting to feel again. Not much more can be said.